Check your account email address ×

Fuck

Anler

I think o caught the aids. Some nasty shit has been going around and I haven't had a cold in 3 years but today I'm all achy and sneezy. Feels like liberal aids, that's the worst kind...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now that you’ve bought a Polaris your body is just trying to clear all the skidoo faggotry out of your system. Don’t worry, it will pass and you will come out stronger than ever. 

I was going to say now that he has a Polaris it probably is aids! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Now that you’ve bought a Polaris your body is just trying to clear all the skidoo faggotry out of your system. Don’t worry, it will pass and you will come out stronger than ever. 

:lol::lol:    :bc:

I battled something for 3 god damned weeks despite pounding a whole bottle of Zicam at the first signs of trouble .    All set and ready to burn some 2 stroke now .   :bc:

I did two shots of Niquil at 8 last night , then went to bed. Not looking forward to wearing a snowmobile helmet. Maybe I will just sit in the bar doing shots of Jagger with my gear on? Tell everyone I'm beat from riding 300 miles? This sucks but I'm still headed up! Fuck it!!!,,!',,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I did two shots of Niquil at 8 last night , then went to bed. Not looking forward to wearing a snowmobile helmet. Maybe I will just sit in the bar doing shots of Jagger with my gear on? Tell everyone I'm beat from riding 300 miles? This sucks but I'm still headed up! Fuck it!!!,,!',,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn right, don't be a faggot!!!!

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:true:

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I was going to say now that he has a Polaris it probably is aids! Lol

:lies:

6 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol::lol:    :bc:

I battled something for 3 god damned weeks despite pounding a whole bottle of Zicam at the first signs of trouble .    All set and ready to burn some 2 stroke now .   :bc:

Well clearly the gay AIDS never left you. :finger2:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you buy the Assault? :dunno:  

Yes but I have to drive 450 miles to pick it up. Going up Thursday night and I need to stay at ticks place so he needs to be there!!! :lol:

While I'm there I figure I'll ride it a bit. :news:

This is the one I bought.

IMG_20171218_122610898.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yes but I have to drive 450 miles to pick it up. Going up Thursday night and I need to stay at ticks place so he needs to be there!!! :lol:

Great , now we have to hear about that thing for the next 5 years  SMH   

:bc:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Each way?  How much you saving?

32 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Sweet.  Bet you're dying to ride it.   I have about 200 more to go from where I am in southern Maine, to get to mine, which as been parked outside, and now has about 2 ft. of snow on it.  Have the rest of the week to efff off, maybe even a couple solo days.  Thurs. its supposed to warm up to -5f. for the high.  I have to mount up the Ward Cleaver high windshield on mine, looks like thats what you got.  Between that and gauntlets, I'm ready to tackle most any condition :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Each way?  How much you saving?

There aren't too many 2018 snowchecks out there, this is the color I liked best and the savings is minimal but while I'm there I can ride it. :bc: