Check your account email address ×

Fuck

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I was going to head up at 5am, I may wait until tomorrow?

I'm just a pussy anymore when it comes to cold temps....if you gear up it's tolerable but still.:cold:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm just a pussy anymore when it comes to cold temps....if you gear up it's tolerable but still.:cold:

I have an Indy classic two up for cold weather. It's the warmest sled I've ever ridden.:bc:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't worry, you will be able to see your prick again come April.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So -16 and -26 in celcius....id trade ya. :lol:

Well the fucker always looks like my pubes have taken it hostage so no worries there and I'm all set with my 5 degrees FARENHEIT but thanks anyhow. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Perfect sleddin weather.:dunno:

Oh I know and now somebody will chime in and blab  about liking it when it's -20 and yada,yada.....25 and sunny is perfect sledding weather.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know and now somebody will chime in and blab  about liking it when it's -20 and yada,yada.....25 and sunny is perfect sledding weather.

15 deg is perfect sledding temps for me.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well the fucker always looks like my pubes have taken it hostage so no worries there and I'm all set with my 5 degrees FARENHEIT but thanks anyhow. :lol:

All helmet huh?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Under -20c is great for me.  I stop at below -25.:bc:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Under -20c is great for me.  I stop at below -25.:bc:

Looks like the cold is moving in for you guys this week... hopefully you guys get more snow as well or we will be heading up to cochrane area next week.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Looks like the cold is moving in for you guys this week... hopefully you guys get more snow as well or we will be heading up to cochrane area next week.

Seguin opened up and more will come.  My area is a snow machine.  Good for a first ride, heading up tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Dress warm sugar britches.:cold:

IMG_3695.PNG

Thats good, all that water up there needs to freeze hard. They need a deep freeze to solidify that base. 

Besides I aint no warm weather bitch. When we did our northern wisconsin/Minnesota tour we did over 1000 miles in 5 days. Everyday was below zero and one day the HIGH was -17*. Thats why i will be a lifelong endorser of Klim gear. Besides your snots freezing solid I have never been cold since wearing that stuff. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seguin opened up and more will come.  My area is a snow machine.  Good for a first ride, heading up tomorrow.

Ya my buddy said the seguins brutal...groomer broke thru all over the place...he said they just need more snow. Was looking on environment canada and they said 10-25 cms for today last night and now its inly 2-4..  :(

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats good, all that water up there needs to freeze hard. They need a deep freeze to solidify that base. 

Besides I aint no warm weather bitch. When we did our northern wisconsin/Minnesota tour we did over 1000 miles in 5 days. Everyday was below zero and one day the HIGH was -17*. Thats why i will be a lifelong endorser of Klim gear. Besides your snots freezing solid I have never been cold since wearing that stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yes, it should freeze things up nicely.