Check your account email address ×

The Story of Snowrider

f7ben

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Doesn’t Snowrider have kids? Who the fuck would fuck that ugly fucktard??? She must have been desperate, drunk, or paid!! 

It’s the epic extreme of a bet gone bad.  A bet with Satan.  I couldn’t imagine being as cruel as he is being on this.  I mean, even Satan must have a little mercy.....right?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s the epic extreme of a bet gone bad.  A bet with Satan.  I couldn’t imagine being as cruel as he is being on this.  I mean, even Satan must have a little mercy.....right?

Not in this case I feel sorry for the women. Not only is he ugly as fuck “fell face fisrt down the ugly tree” he’s dumb as fuck to. Dumb and ugly not a good combo. 

Maybe he’s hung like a horse??? Lmao

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not in this case I feel sorry for the women. Not only is he ugly as fuck “fell face fisrt down the ugly tree” he’s dumb as fuck to. Dumb and ugly not a good combo. 

Maybe he’s hung like a horse??? Lmao

Well, I was inferring that she lost the bet with the devil...and this is her punishment.  Good grief, I hope what she was trying to win was worth this risk.  This is why gambling is dangerous.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor SR

IMG_20171213_195735.png

:lol:

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

A quick back scan and I coudn't even find one of his own team members that stepped into help him out.  :lmao: He's the booger eater sitting by himself in the cafeteria in third grade.  :lol:

I did find this gem again tho...Poor SeRena!

downloadfile.gif

LMMFAO!!!! Machznot slamming 800 DRAGON!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Doesn’t Snowrider have kids? Who the fuck would fuck that ugly fucktard??? She must have been desperate, drunk, or paid!! 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Get some class you two...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Get some class you two...

That's as good as it gets.  Mind your own business and focus on being the voice for the make believe victims somewhere else.  

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can we just delete this thread. 

Pussy.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's as good as it gets.  Mind your own business and focus on being the voice for the make believe victims somewhere else.  

Pussy.  :lmao:

Wahhhhhhhhh. Don’t be a whiny bitch throwing shade at a guy and his wife if you don’t like it. Little ass bee-otch. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wahhhhhhhhh. Don’t be a whiny bitch throwing shade at a guy and his wife if you don’t like it. Little ass bee-otch. 

I'll do what I want thank you...until he settles up.

Now, go find a better cause and fight that with your little Madison fists of fury.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll do what I want thank you...until he settles up.

Now, go find a better cause and fight that with your little Madison fists of fury.  :lol:

You sound Jt dumb right now... Leave the comments about his woman out of it. Even you’re better than that. You know you are wrong when you are quoting and agreeing with Jtssrx...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You sound Jt dumb right now... Leave the comments about his woman out of it. Even you’re better than that. You know you are wrong when you are quoting and agreeing with Jtssrx...

I don't know man...this whole flat earth thing is starting to make me think.....

I mean, if the earth was really round, I know some of my slices off the tee box would have come back around and hit me in the ass.

You are jumping to some conclusions in your claims.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know man...this whole flat earth thing is starting to make me think.....

I mean, if the earth was really round, I know some of my slices off the tee box would have come back around and hit me in the ass.

You are jumping to some conclusions in your claims.  

You golf....? 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You golf....? 

I used to live on the course.  I weirdly just stopped a few years ago and put my CC membership in a "holding pattern".  Not sure why I stopped...just got bored with it.  Kinda weird.