Check your account email address ×

Jeff Flake....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Caught saying what any R with a half a Brain should be thinking and saying........

:lmao: 

Becoming the party of Dump and Roy Moore means the R’s are fucked :lmao: 

Roy Moore :lmao:  Bible thumping pedo :snack:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hey welcome back! What do you think about what Donna Braille had to say?

Did she say something earth shattering?   Figured it was similar to the Dump Posse denying any Russian influence, connection, or involvement.  👍

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did she say something earth shattering?   Figured it was similar to the Dump Posse denying any Russian influence, connection, or involvement.  👍

Basically same thing flake said but only about the dems and hillary clinton...

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great.  More "Dump" bullshit from the repeating Tourettes Sock Puppet. :flush: 

Hey fuckhead - you voted for Dump :lol:  And if you’re triggered by my use of Dump maybe you should be consistent and respond to all the other repetitive drivel on here......but you won’t :lmao: Dump :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hey fuckhead - you voted for Dump :lol:  And if you’re triggered by my use of Dump maybe you should be consistent and respond to all the other repetitive drivel on here......but you won’t :lmao: Dump :bc: 

You voted for Hillary....

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well I see you didn't use your time off to research some new material. Same 'ol worn out bullshit.  So boring.

EDIT: What are your thought on Donna Brazile's accusations that Hilary controlled the DNC finances and shafted not only Sanders but the party members who supported him and by extension the American public? And by "your thoughts" I mean something other than a talking point issued by whatever the DNC is these days.  :news:

Edited by Kivalo

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....I see the spic ass-hurt has healed up enough to get back in the forum.  I didn't look to see if there was an excuse though....just a lie like all the others.

Loser coward.

Yup, back on ignore.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

She Laid it all out at our feet and you still refuse to admit what we all knew to be true   IS true!       life must look like a kaleidoscope thru your eyes since you nEver seem to see whats clear to most. a little twist and its a new image..     O.o