Check your account email address ×

Friday/Saturday night post anything thread

SSFB

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

I fixed the thread title for you Jolene. Don't you ever think ahead? :lol:

Good battle going on tonight between Bhen and SR in another thread :snack:

Battle? slapping a retard around who does not have the sense to keep his mouth shut does not a battle make.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Poor jowell....

SR looking like a complete douche to the entire forum, but thinks he's winning.....:lol:

4 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Poor jowell....

SR looking like a complete douche to the entire forum, but thinks he's winning.....:lol:

Like I told him, we all fuck around, but that was uncalled for. He thinks the "clown posse" is ganging up on him, but I haven't noticed anyone support his side on this one no matter  what side of isle they fall on. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I actually did but I thought it would be fun again if the title changed. :lol::bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You never called,I felt sad deep inside...... Nice bus Bro!

I bet you felt something deep inside.................

Your rectum!!!!!!!!!!!!!#######*******%%%%%%%

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...

So I'm getting pissed off.

My father has been in the hospital since Wednesday with a fucked up gallbladder. They were supposed to operate Thursday morning and it was cancelled because at midnight on the Wednesday the night nurse checked his pulse and couldn't find one. She started compression and he came to immediately. They rush him to ICU to better monitor his heart.

Tons of tests and monitoring later, they can't find anything wrong. My mom and I head to the hospital today hoping for some answers. They say he's fine, probably operate tomorrow (Saturday). We leave at 4pm as he's tired.

At 445pm I get a call saying he's going in for surgery within the next 45 minutes. Surprised but great. I text all family with the news. Nurse on phone promises she will call when he returns to ICU.

At 7pm I get a call from the surgeon saying they are going to operate anytime now. Tells me it may not go as others have said since he is older. Gallbladder will most likely be fused to the liver and require an open operation. I knew this may happen as my girlfriend had the same thing.

Well now its midnight. No call has come. Family members are texting me for news.

I have no idea whats going on.

How much you want to bet its gone fine and they just never called me?

Fuck.

Fuck.

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So I'm getting pissed off.

My father has been in the hospital since Wednesday with a fucked up gallbladder. They were supposed to operate Thursday morning and it was cancelled because at midnight on the Wednesday the night nurse checked his pulse and couldn't find one. She started compression and he came to immediately. They rush him to ICU to better monitor his heart.

Tons of tests and monitoring later, they can't find anything wrong. My mom and I head to the hospital today hoping for some answers. They say he's fine, probably operate tomorrow (Saturday). We leave at 4pm as he's tired.

At 445pm I get a call saying he's going in for surgery within the next 45 minutes. Surprised but great. I text all family with the news. Nurse on phone promises she will call when he returns to ICU.

At 7pm I get a call from the surgeon saying they are going to operate anytime now. Tells me it may not go as others have said since he is older. Gallbladder will most likely be fused to the liver and require an open operation. I knew this may happen as my girlfriend had the same thing.

Well now its midnight. No call has come. Family members are texting me for news.

I have no idea whats going on.

How much you want to bet its gone fine and they just never called me?

Fuck.

Fuck.

They gonna remove it?  Wife had hers removed over 20 years ago and she didn't think it was necessary.  All the best to him.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They gonna remove it?  Wife had hers removed over 20 years ago and she didn't think it was necessary.  All the best to him.

Ya, he's had 3 gallbladder attacks over the last year and a half. They think the gallbladder is infected. He says the pain is unbearable.

I got through to the ICU this morning and he's back in his room. Everything went good. He still has the breathing tube in but they hope to remove it sometime this morning.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, he's had 3 gallbladder attacks over the last year and a half. They think the gallbladder is infected. He says the pain is unbearable.

I got through to the ICU this morning and he's back in his room. Everything went good. He still has the breathing tube in but they hope to remove it sometime this morning.

Good news...here is to a speedy recovery for your father.:thumbsup: