Check your account email address ×

Friday/Saturday night post anything thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good news...here is to a speedy recovery for your father.:thumbsup:

Ya, I hope the recovery goes well but it will be challenging.

He's 83 and has Parkinsons. He has terrible balance and uses a walker to get around. He doesn't have much strength. He has an enlarged prostate so he pees every couple hours day or night.

He has lost his grip mentally the last couple of days while he's been in the hospital.

He was lying in the hospital bed yesterday and he started to get up. I said Dad where are you going? He said I need my shoes. I said why? He says Because I'm driving. I can't drive in bare feet. I said but you have socks on. He said OK, good enough.......lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, I hope the recovery goes well but it will be challenging.

He's 83 and has Parkinsons. He has terrible balance and uses a walker to get around. He doesn't have much strength. He has an enlarged prostate so he pees every couple hours day or night.

He has lost his grip mentally the last couple of days while he's been in the hospital.

He was lying in the hospital bed yesterday and he started to get up. I said Dad where are you going? He said I need my shoes. I said why? He says Because I'm driving. I can't drive in bare feet. I said but you have socks on. He said OK, good enough.......lol

Awww man it's tough watching our loved ones grow old...been through it and going through it currently and I sympathize.