Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You people better start using the manufacturers oil or they will deny warranty.  Even if the failure wasn't related to the oil  Fact..............................  :news: 

I always burned Fowler Extreme, and then if I was on a cross country trip I would burn whatever the gas station had on the shelf. The first C-Tec sled I bought was a 2015 for Pat, since then I have only burned C-Tec oil in all my toys and tools, I like the smell, it burns clean and the bags are super easy to haul cross country.

Plus zero concerns of having any warranty issues with Cat.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Amsoil is Known to blow black on some sleds. 

I've run Interceptor in multiple sleds and all my 2 stroke lawn equipment and chainsaws.  Never had any issues 

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dominator and Interceptor is $32/gallon USD.  That is a little over priced but not as bad as many others.  

Still way cheaper than XPS 

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

I run old iron so it isn't a problem for me. I don't see myself spending the money for a new sled anytime soon. Lots of fun to be had on a used $5 - $6 thousand dollar sled IMO. 

Get off yer wallet, ya cheap fuck.

:news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've run Interceptor in multiple sleds and all my 2 stroke lawn equipment and chainsaws.  Never had any issues 

Still way cheaper that XPS 

Get off yet wallet, ya cheap fuck.

:news:

Why would I spend that kind of money on something I might ride 8-10 times a year? That would be foolish IMO. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why would I spend that kind of money on something I might ride 8-10 times a year? That would be foolish IMO. 

Because Genius Jay bought a new sled last year and is now an expert. :lol:

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why you live by the trails and only ride that little is what you should be asking yourself

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Jay takes the Klotz stickers of his jugs and slaps Lawn Boy ones on. :bc: 

Klotz?  Lawn Boy? 

Why you live by the trails and only ride that little is what you should be asking yourself

I don't have many friends that ride over here in VT. I got bored riding by myself after the first two seasons. 

You should start riding with the rest of those east coast morons 

I may try to get over to Jackman this winter if @DriftBusta 's offer to ride his SRX is still on the table. I'd like to meet Mark, Ron and the rest of the gang. Plus it's been to long since I've seen @Angry ginger :bc: 

Just now, ckf said:

I may try to get over to Jackman this winter if @DriftBusta 's offer to ride his SRX is still on the table. I'd like to meet Mark, Ron and the rest of the gang. Plus it's been to long since I've seen @Angry ginger :bc: 

No sled of your own? 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No sled of your own? 

Yes, but no trailer or PU truck. No real need for it where I live. If I can't ride from my house, chances are you aren't riding anywhere in Vermont :bc: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

fuck that overpriced shit Pennzoil Plus marine synthectic blend, not 1 issue in over15 years

Been using that myself since i used up the 2 gals of hp injector amsoil used to make. Never a problem and the power valves stay just as clean.