Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I keep the valves clean by holding it to the bars when I ride.:whistle:

Amen. I’ve never had to clean one on my sled. The wife’s is another story. :lol: 

Just now, ckf said:

I can be in northern NH or Quebec within a half hour by sled, why would I need a trailer :dunno: 

I thought you wanted to go ride with ecdl? And you don't have transport? 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I thought you wanted to go ride with ecdl? And you don't have transport? 

Sure, but I'm to fucking frugal to buy a trailer for something that might get used once. Plus it would be cheaper to rent if Mark doesn't have the SRX available :bc: 

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good post . I'm starting to like you . Where do you live , we need a Mexican on the ECDL so we can ward off these damn Diversity lawsuits .  :bc:

I live in Ilanoid. Will there be hookers and blow at the end of the ride?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I may try to get over to Jackman this winter if @DriftBusta 's offer to ride his SRX is still on the table. I'd like to meet Mark, Ron and the rest of the gang. Plus it's been to long since I've seen @Angry ginger :bc: 

Absolutely John.  As long as VTJohnny doesn't have it booked that weekend. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Good post . I'm starting to like you . Where do you live , we need a Mexican on the ECDL so we can ward off these damn Diversity lawsuits .  :bc:

:lol:  :lol:   Hey we got me the right wing wacko, and Jeff, the Massachusetts liberal.  Thats all the goddamn diversity we need. :lol:  :bc: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely John.  As long as VTJohnny doesn't have it booked that weekend. :lol:  :bc: 

Thanks Mark. I might even come over and be camp bitch for the weekend not even ride :bc: 

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks Mark. I might even come over and be camp bitch for the weekend not even ride :bc: 

That would be awesome. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So just like that, I'm uninvited. Fucking Haters.:lmao:

Hey man,  come on over.  Just don't pull in the parking lot in a Prius with Hilary stickers slathered all over it.  Rawn will probably slash your tires, and I'll set it on fire. :lol:  

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

We don't need no fucking Mexican on the East coast :news: 

I dunno, Jeff is running a beaner trailer this winter, close enough :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That would be awesome. :bc: 

Hey man,  come on over.  Just don't pull in the parking lot in a Prius with Hilary stickers slathered all over it.  Rawn will probably slash your tires, and I'll set it on fire. :lol:  

I dunno, Jeff is running a beaner trailer this winter, close enough :lol: 

I'd love to meet you guys and I really don't care if I ride or not. Maybe I'll get get some drone footage of you guys making fools of yourselves in the dooryard :lol: 

LOL, on the Prius and Ron comment. Somehow I see that happening :lmao: 

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd love to meet you guys and I really don't care if I ride or not. Maybe I'll get get some drone footage of you guys making fools of yourselves in the dooryard :lol: 

LOL, on the Prius and Ron comment. Somehow I see that happening :lmao: 

It wouldn't be a Maine experience if you couldn't get some miles though, make a rip around Moosehead, with a few stops along the way.  Thats a day all by itself, let alone the million other options. :bc:  

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You had me at Maine big Fella.:quaqmire:e w

Where you from Tick?  There is a town called Mexico Maine a couple hours south of camp. :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It wouldn't be a Maine experience if you couldn't get some miles though, make a rip around Moosehead, with a few stops along the way.  Thats a day all by itself, let alone the million other options. :bc:  

Where you from Tick?  There is a town called Mexico Maine a couple hours south of camp. :lol:  

Take em over the NFG trail

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It's a 18 hour drive to Maine. I can be in Co in 12. :clueless::lmao:

Yeah, but you wouldn't get to ride with the ECDL crew in CO. Plus weed is legal in Maine, too.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I've never ridden that area. I've put plenty of miles on in the Rangley area and a few trips to Oxbow. 

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Burbs of Chicago.:usflag:

Hop in Buss's 8 mpg Suburban and make the journey :lol:  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, but you wouldn't get to ride with the ECDL crew in CO. Plus weed is legal in Maine, too.

I've never ridden that area. I've put plenty of miles on in the Rangley area and a few trips to Oxbow. 

That ride we did in 2014 was really awesome.  I gotta think:  Myself, True Blue, Big Perm, Legend, Spump, Snake, Sal Rosenstein, Dmann, Dirty Dawg, Buss, Frenchy, Webba, Bondo,  Silverbacks and a whole bunch of other assorted visitors, Scooter, Bobby, Carbide Killer, we've had some good times for sure.  I'm sure I forgot a few too.   :bc: 

• Like 1