Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if i buy this cat i'm looking at i'm running mystik in it,  90 for 4 gallons of full synthetic shipped.  I watched stella throw whatever gas station oil he found with no issues so no sense in spending good money on cat oil.  

If you don't plan on keeping it sure. I' guessing Stella wasn't big on looking at the power valves.

I've seen them after running shit oil. Mystik may be ok, drift would be better as it's a cat of brand the race teams use. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Since the 70’s I used Klotz in my 2 strokes. We would buy a 30 gallon drum and sell some off to pay for it.

best oil on the market

you got klotz in your brain you stupid fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Where you guys buy it. Dealer i bought the poo from was 32$ gallon for ves gold. I need to find another dealer in the up or around here with a deal like that?

Walmart, C-Tec2 oil $36.75 a gallon and it comes in the convenient 48oz bag.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Arctic-Cat-OEM-2-Cycle-Synthetic-Injector-Oil-C-Tec2-48Oz-Pouch-6639-520/643576925?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=14517&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=42423897272&wl4=pla-51320962143&wl5=9021612&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=118780924&wl11=online&wl12=643576925&wl13=&veh=sem

Just now, ckf said:

It stinks whenever I've followed a sled using Amsoil. It smells like burning plastic. 

Its overpriced and no better then anything else....only fools get sucked into believing the advertising.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You people better start using the manufacturers oil or they will deny warranty.  Even if the failure wasn't related to the oil  Fact..............................  :news: 

If doo can prove it was oil related....they can. :news:

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Its overpriced and no better then anything else....only fools get sucked into believing the advertising.

Dominator and Interceptor is $32/gallon USD.  That is a little over priced but not as bad as many others.  

You people better start using the manufacturers oil or they will deny warranty.  Even if the failure wasn't related to the oil  Fact..............................  :news: 

I run old iron so it isn't a problem for me. I don't see myself spending the money for a new sled anytime soon. Lots of fun to be had on a used $5 - $6 thousand dollar sled IMO. 

• Like 2

Dominator and Interceptor is $32/gallon USD.  That is a little over priced but not as bad as many others.  

Thats like 50 cdn....you can get full syn at crappy tire for 30cdn a gallon when its on sale....which is most the time.