Check your account email address ×

Just a thought for our dear friends

I know this has been a tough week and a few of you have been notably absent from the discussion. I know it can be tough to eat crow especially in the size servings that have been put on your plate this week but I do have a suggestion.  Why not just come clean and admit that supporting Hillary was a mistake.  We all make mistakes and it would seem by past performance of the Clinton's this was an easily avoidable mistake but none the less admit it. No one wants to see you suffer ( OK a few might) and in future discussions we would not have to rehash the obvious failings of voting for Hillary.  

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

No Vince is trying to marginalize Brazile in attempt to prop up the Queen.  I see all of it as just a cry for help.

We will see what shakes out. People like hilldog are hard to kill. Gonna have to be something solid. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know this has been a tough week and a few of you have been notably absent from the discussion. I know it can be tough to eat crow especially in the size servings that have been put on your plate this week but I do have a suggestion.  Why not just come clean and admit that supporting Hillary was a mistake.  We all make mistakes and it would seem by past performance of the Clinton's this was an easily avoidable mistake but none the less admit it. No one wants to see you suffer ( OK a few might) and in future discussions we would not have to rehash the obvious failings of voting for Hillary.  

Never gonna happen...NEVER.

And I want to see them suffer.  I want for anytime the word "liberal" is heard, people instinctively look down for a big rock.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why would anyone in hindsight admit they voted for Trump? 

Anuone but Trump

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Ah no. trumps entire legacy is corrupt.  

LMFAO you fucking tool . shall we start with say white water or do you want to go back further with shit like Tyson foods . or further like when she was shit caned from her law clerk internship for being dishonest? or the more recent shit ? where would you like to start you fucking blind hack    

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  Most of us have moved on.  Some want to re litigate the whole election.  

Wasn't Clinton's idiot ass caught on film after being asked about Brazile's admission of "rigging" that she (Clinton) didn't want to go back and "re-litigate" the process?  HOLY SHIT!  :lol:

She's the best weapon the R's ever had!  A self imploding, lying idiot bomb entrenched in the Dem party.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wasn't Clinton's idiot ass caught on film after being asked about Brazile's admission of "rigging" that she (Clinton) didn't want to go back and "re-litigate" the process?  HOLY SHIT!  :lol:

She's the best weapon the R's ever had!  A self imploding, lying idiot bomb entrenched in the Dem party.

its all about "spin" and "message" to Hillary.  She still thinks she can actually bamboozle the electorate with her nonsense.  The DNC seems to be saying, "enough".  Time to  go away Hilary, before they lock you up and put you away.  

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Was Hillary president?

Her crimes go back years, but lets focus in her sos years. That alone should be enough to put her away and forever out of any chance at power.

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

its all about "spin" and "message" to Hillary.  She still thinks she can actually bamboozle the electorate with her nonsense.  The DNC seems to be saying, "enough".  Time to  go away Hilary, before they lock you up and put you away.  

Her crimes go back years, but lets focus in her sos years. That should be enough to put her away and forever out of any chance at power.

She's scary as fuck to them.  I have a feeling they think if they try and push her, she'll turn on all of them...and take down the idiot King in the process.  I say let her roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

She's scary as fuck to them.  I have a feeling they think if they try and push her, she'll turn on all of them...and take down the idiot King in the process.  I say let her roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

x2.  the quote, "hang from nooses" comes to mind. :news:   

Edited by DriftBusta