Check your account email address ×

OMG...Page 4 Post #35

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Are you saying a flaming sled melting belly pans isn't a problem?  His turbo had a few as well we have all seen the pics :lol: 

Spray some factory issued flame retardant all over everything and voila! GTG!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Spray some factory issued flame retardant all over everything and voila! GTG!

So instead of carrying spare Jackshafts just carry spare belly pans!!! :lol: 

Cat Should have asked Yamaha to Build a 600 and 850 DI two-stroke for them. The Cat motors are garbage. Plus Yamaha is really missing the boat in my opinion on the two-stroke twin market

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Cat Should have asked Yamaha to Build a 600 and 850 DI two-stroke for them. The Cat motors are garbage. Plus Yamaha is really missing the boat in my opinion on the two-stroke twin market

Dude.  Wut?  Are you in some bizarre time warp? :lmao:

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Maybe they are. :dunno:

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yamaha doesn't  want to be bothered with warranty  claims that come with 2 strokes.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yamaha doesn't  want to be bothered with warranty  claims that come with 2 strokes.

Well, they are stupid because the Etec regardless of it's warranty claims is a cash cow for doo. Why do you think the new ace turbo is 150hp when it should have been 180 plus from the factory. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Well, they are stupid because the Etec regardless of it's warranty claims is a cash cow for doo. Why do you think the new ace turbo is 150hp when it should have been 180 plus from the factory. 

Doo sleds are massively  overpriced...yamaha would have to retool...to start production...and actually design a motor...

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you early order you get to make choices, Polaris has a good thing going with there spring program.

I agree. Skidoo is at least giving 3 track options now (with an upcharge) but you still get the shit ripsaw 1 as the basic track..  I'd be happy with a ripsaw 2 at this point. :lol:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Doo sleds are massively  overpriced...yamaha would have to retool...to start production...and actually design a motor...

They are all massively overpriced. 

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They have DI technology in their boat motors

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No shit. Like it is going to drive up costs to have a couple different decals and powder coated parts around. 

really makes for a production nightmare and increases cost when you have so many options.  Easier when your hiring MN methheads to build than middle class white quebecois to throw more manpower at it. 

934774-henry-ford-1-1.jpg