Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do that chicks tits need to be replaced if you squeeze them the wrong way

Cause if so then yeah 

Only a really pitifully massive faggot would find something wrong with those tits.. pitiful. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

There are hundreds of thousands of skidoos...

No doubt, but that was just in this area, iso-flex cranks are a terrible idea as normal metal wear material is continuously rolling around in the sealed in grease causing ever more damage till complete failure occurs.

• Confused 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

No doubt, but that was just in this area, iso-flex cranks are a terrible idea as normal metal wear material is continuously rolling around in the sealed in grease causing ever more damage till complete failure occurs.

Pteks or etecs? Pteks were crap. Haven't heard too many issues with etec cranks. In fact i only know of one personally. Pretty much all of the guys on here and team butt plug have had zero issues. 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Pteks or etecs? Pteks were crap. Haven't heard too many issues with etec cranks. In fact i only know of one personally. Pretty much all of the guys on here and team butt plug have had zero issues. 

Both, but more Ptecs.

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

The new 850 etec has fixed that issue.

10 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Who here has ridden the new 850 summit???  If not, you should try one before talking crap....you would be really surprised.  No fix it kit needed for pooly designed engine ,atleast BRP admitted piston issues with the Etec and replaced top ends free of charge regardless of mileage....local polaris dealer admits privately that the engines are still not fixed and you should plan on a rebuild before 1500 miles or risk catastrophic engine failure.  I have personally rebuilt many post Fuji 800 poo engines....a couple at under 700 miles and several at less than 1500. Yamacat still builds poorly/cheap assembled sleds, although their 800 is a good engine.

You would all be pulling a handle and stripping reverse gears if Doo hadn't introduced the RER.....and probably still be riding a tub style wide-ass sled.  Hate Doo all you want but they are the innovative leaders in the industry. 

The new Polaris motors are supposed to be as durable as any.  I put 2400ish miles on my 16 sks wo issues.  For that matter, my brother put over 6000 on his 15 SBA and beat the bag out of it the whole time, no issues.  He is putting a fresh top end this year just for piece of mind, cuz he's keeping it for a back up sled.

8 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I rode one last year....my only complaint was the footwells....without the toeholds they are way to big....and I have huge feet. Other then that its definately a step up from the xp xs ...motorwise and chassis.

A few buddies experienced cracked buldheads after minimal mountain riding...seen a few others had the same issue on Facebook.

Skidoos have had chassis integrity issues since the first REVs, the 03s were made of tinfoil compared to the 04s and up.  S modules, etc., I've bent one of each.  Give me a design where the a arm fails before the mounting point does.  All that, and they're still 30-40 lbs heavier than a Polaris.   Our bud Dman has an 850 summit, he likes it, although I think he torced a couple belts with it last year, and that 70s alarm clock gauge is kind of a joke.  Plus what happens if you tweak the rear tunnel?  Normal sled, a couple rivets and a new tunnel you're back in business.  Not sure with this new "one piece" deal. :bc: 

46 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Only a really pitifully massive faggot would find something wrong with those tits.. pitiful. 

I enjoy a big set of titties for sure!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah I blew up a Ptek with 1100 miles on it.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The new Polaris motors are supposed to be as durable as any.  I put 2400ish miles on my 16 sks wo issues.  For that matter, my brother put over 6000 on his 15 SBA and beat the bag out of it the whole time, no issues.  He is putting a fresh top end this year just for piece of mind, cuz he's keeping it for a back up sled.

Skidoos have had chassis integrity issues since the first REVs, the 03s were made of tinfoil compared to the 04s and up.  S modules, etc., I've bent one of each.  Give me a design where the a arm fails before the mounting point does.  All that, and they're still 30-40 lbs heavier than a Polaris.   Our bud Dman has an 850 summit, he likes it, although I think he torced a couple belts with it last year, and that 70s alarm clock gauge is kind of a joke.  Plus what happens if you tweak the rear tunnel?  Normal sled, a couple rivets and a new tunnel you're back in business.  Not sure with this new "one piece" deal. :bc: 

I enjoy a big set of titties for sure!

Everything I have heard about the new poo 800 has been great. I fucking love the axys with that engine. That assault is gonna be the shit this winter. :bc:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

The new 850 etec has fixed that issue.

Hasn't really been alot of problems with the etec cranks. I think if any most were probably mountain sleds. I've talked to numerous guys with over 10k on them and zero issues. I'll see how many I can put on mine this season. I'll go every weekend if I can :bc:

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hasn't really been alot of problems with the etec cranks. I think if any most were probably mountain sleds. I've talked to numerous guys with over 10k on them and zero issues. I'll see how many I can put on mine this season. I'll go every weekend if I can :bc:

Yes