Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Was looking at a new 850 renegade. Real nice 

I was gonna pull the trigger on a new switchback but changed my mind. I think Jesus wants me to ride the g4 first. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I was told excessive heat build up in the primary is melting the isoflex. 

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard and whoever dreamed up that bullshit should kill themselves 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I was told excessive heat build up in the primary is melting the isoflex. 

Thats interesting....

Overall heat is definitely an issue....in the mountains you have it pinned most the time in powder and you are barely moving at times. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do that chicks tits need to be replaced if you squeeze them the wrong way

Cause if so then yeah 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard and whoever dreamed up that bullshit should kill themselves 

Read above, this is the dumbest shit ever spewed. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Read above, this is the dumbest shit ever spewed. 

Do you know how fucking hot the face of the sheaves would have to get to transfer any heat through the crank to a bearing. Holy fucking shit man 

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you know how fucking hot the face of the sheaves would have to get to transfer any heat through the crank to a bearing. Holy fucking shit man 

Hot! Have you ever seen an Arctic cat clutch nearly glow from wicked fucking heat? I have, more than once. I saw it eat brand new rollers. And melt snow and nearly burn a hole thru the earth. Clutches can get hot!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Hot! Have you ever seen an Arctic cat clutch nearly glow from wicked fucking heat? I have, more than once. I saw it eat brand new rollers. And melt snow and nearly burn a hole thru the earth. Clutches can get hot!!!

Yes clutches can get hot ......not even close to hot enough to heat a crank up. Use your fucking head :lol: the crank is connected to a rod/piston that is in contact with the combustion event....why doesnt that melt the grease :lol: god damn people are stupid 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes clutches can get hot ......not even close to hot enough to heat a crank up. Use your fucking head :lol: the crank is connected to a rod/piston that is in contact with the combustion event....why doesnt that melt the grease :lol: god damn people are stupid 

Don't shoot the messenger, faggot!!!!

Can't believe you were talking shit about those titties. I don't know if I want to associate with you anymore... 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I was gonna pull the trigger on a new switchback but changed my mind. I think Jesus wants me to ride the g4 first. :bc:

Nice sleds for sure.  I wasn't going to spend 4-5 gs upgrading this year to new, so I was looking for a 17 with low miles and there were several G4 Renegades available, but none had a track that I wanted (1.75). The other choice was what I ended up with. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I could make a fucking omelet on my 12 Cat clutches. :lol:  

17 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Don't shoot the messenger, faggot!!!!

Can't believe you were talking shit about those titties. I don't know if I want to associate with you anymore... 

The titties look great.....much like a skidoo looks great. If the titties crumple up a need a rebuild from normal use then they arent all the great in the end are they???

Was my point

7 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

I have a good friend...die hard cat guy for years, new sleds every year....he will tow a back up sled into the good riding areas because he has been let down so many times!!!! True story

bull fucking shit . no one is towing shit in any place

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull fucking shit . no one is towing shit in any place

My rich buddy always has a back up ski doo freeride at his disposal....if you have the coin...youre always gonna have a back up if you mountain ride.

Just now, f7ben said:

people tow shit out all the time ?????

I know this ass clown is clamming some one is towing shit in to the back coutery. to the so called good arias . total ass clown. we have spent days getting 1 sled out of the wood . replaced top ends and tracks in the back country because it was a lot more ez than to drag one out . but this guys buddy drags one in  . yeah ok

2 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

My rich buddy always has a back up ski doo freeride at his disposal....if you have the coin...youre always gonna have a back up if you mountain ride.

yeah we always bring a back up on any big trip . no one ever has yanked a sled to the  hills with them

9 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre a die hard cat guy....i wouldn't expect otherwise. :bc:

again look left I also own a dainty doo for when I am up for a leisurely trail ride . they are fine for back up shit and to let guests ride

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again look left I also own a dainty doo for when I am up for a leisurely trail ride . they are fine for back up shit and to let guests ride

Ok man....ive had all 4 brands over the yrs....theres only one i wouldnt trust...

And it isnt poo doo or heavy. :lol: