Check your account email address ×

You hate skidoo but you need skidoo

Anler

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Well I have pictures of one of my mountain trips as well...where all the cats died in our group on the one trip :lol:

Like I said....can go back and forth all day. :bc:

You're not credible anyway. You just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

1 minute ago, Legend said:

You're not credible anyway. You just like to argue for the sake of arguing.

I don't think so, he seems pretty unbiased. If he was a hack he wouldn't own any of the other brands. Cat guys are like that...

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I don't think so, he seems pretty unbiased. If he was a hack he wouldn't own any of the other brands. Cat guys are like that...

Yes.. its funny when they pull the youre biased card. :lol:

FUCK SKI DOO FAGGOTRY!!!!!!  :lol: Hey...at at least they aren't Polaris.

LOL....I've said it many times, Put 5k on my XRS and it was a good machine.  Bit of a weak chassis but, other than reed pedals being shredded and getting new slugs under warranty, it was a good sled and took a shit load of punishment from my dumb ass.  At 5002 miles, the stator took a shit...and well, the crank run-out was close enought to being out of spec to justify selling it all for parts.  

NOW....it's not my Cat.  It's not A CAT.  And the only thing I can say is, if you've ever raced motorsports, that was the difference.  Going from a lush, almost trail disconnected ride on my XRS to a buddies Cat or even when I bought mine was a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL of GOD DAMN GNAR-ASS RACING FEEL!!!  

I'm sticking with Cat...but, I'd own another Doo again.  Missed out on a nice RS a while back.

Goodbye XRS.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....I've said it many times, Put 5k on my XRS and it was a good machine.  Bit of a weak chassis but, other than reed pedals being shredded and getting new slugs under warranty, it was a good sled and took a shit load of punishment from my dumb ass.  At 5002 miles, the stator took a shit...and well, the crank run-out was close enought to being out of spec to justify selling it all for parts.  

NOW....it's not my Cat.  It's not A CAT.  And the only thing I can say is, if you've ever raced motorsports, that was the difference.  Going from a lush, almost trail disconnected ride on my XRS to a buddies Cat or even when I bought mine was a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL of GOD DAMN GNAR-ASS RACING FEEL!!!  

I'm sticking with Cat...but, I'd own another Doo again.  Missed out on a nice RS a while back.

Goodbye XRS.jpg

I had one of those too. :bc:

Screenshot_20171104-092521.png

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I had one of those too. :bc:

Screenshot_20171104-092521.png

I can't really say enough nice shit about the KYB shock package.  it was fantastic!  Can't wait to try the new Fox's.  My Evols were good but just not as tunable as the KYB's.  And they were valved for XC so...really harsh on longer rides.  "Longer".  50+ miles.  :lol:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Goodbye XRS.jpg

They updated the reeds in 2013. Etecs don't have gas or oil going thru the throttle bodies to keep things lubed up. Of course Doo raped everyone out of warranty charging $525 for new petals. I bought boysen cages instead. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I've owned a cat for 3 days. I am now the site expert :dunno: 

No, you're just one notch below Machzcocksnotguzzler for the sites #1 Faggot  :news:

1 hour ago, Legend said:

The UP is not out west.

Trail sleds, yeah ski doo rules the roost. Especially in the UP. Its either doo or Yamaha in the UP.

:lol: Yamaha is dead last in the UP 

SkiDoo

Polaris

Cat

Yamaha

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can hear the sleds rippin" around!!!!  And I walk into the garage and decide to hate god back....EVEN MORE!

IMG_2532.jpg

You're sledless now? :dunno:

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, you're just one notch below Machzcocksnotguzzler for the sites #1 Faggot  :news:

SkiDoo

Polaris

Cat

Yamaha

Yamahas are great trail sleds. You don't see any broke down Yamahas in the up. If I was buying a 4 stroke trail sled it would be a skidoo or a Yamaha. 

23 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

SkiDoo

Polaris

Cat

Yamaha

Hi GAY BOY, how are ya'? LMAO!! You fucking twinkle-toed pussy, go back to sucking dick, and leave the sled talk to real men.  FAGGOT!!

40 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

SkiDoo

Polaris

Cat

Yamaha

I'm "in transition".  Sold it two weeks ago. Time for some new metal for me.  Gonna be a cat SX or XC.  Not sure which yet.  But with this snow looking like we're gettin' close, I may not want to take the time to convert a SXer.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm "in transition".  Sold it two weeks ago. Time for some new metal for me.  Gonna be a cat SX or XC.  Not sure which yet.  But with this snow looking like we're gettin' close, I may not want to take the time to convert a SXer.

Yeah that would be gay. 

36 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Hi GAY BOY, how are ya'? LMAO!! You fucking twinkle-toed pussy, go back to sucking dick, and leave the sled talk to real men.  FAGGOT!!

Mach nailed std renegade to a T! Knows jack shit about sleds!!!

7 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So why the hate for skidoo? Is it jealousy? :news:

Just trying to make you feel sad inside. Every brand sucks in some way. Doo riders just seem to be the gayest, brand blind asshats of the three brands.:ashamed:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yamahas are great trail sleds. You don't see any broke down Yamahas in the up. If I was buying a 4 stroke trail sled it would be a skidoo or a Yamaha. 

You still see less if them than the 3 others 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Hi GAY BOY, how are ya'? LMAO!! You fucking twinkle-toed pussy, go back to sucking dick,

and leave the sled talk to real men.  FAGGOT!!

No one is taking your job

Well, that leaves you out then

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gotcha 

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Mach nailed std renegade to a T! 

Knowsjack shit about sleds!!!

The only thing he nailed was you in the ass 

Yea sure 

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just trying to make you feel sad inside. Every brand sucks in some way. Cat riders just seem to be the gayest, brand blind asshats of the three brands.:ashamed:

Yep 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Poo is starting to take the lead in the UP.

They're still in 2nd