Check your account email address ×

Kevin Spacey

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Alt left here doesn't want to speak badly about pedos because they don't want to offend coach 

I didn't pay much attention to all the pedo talk over the past months.  But now that names are being named, I can't stop laughing.  Left eating their own. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a brave man Spacey is coming out at the age of 58 all in attempts to overshadow inappropriate behavior with a minor.

"I want to deal with this openly and honestly and that starts with examining my own behavior"

Hmmm.....what will "come out" next?  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vince the dago laughing this shit off because of partisan bullshit...pathetic hack.

Cuz....pedophiles are voters too and deserve rights!   As long as they vote "correctly" of course.

Watching the left rally around these creeps is just plain disgusting.  Not surpirsing though....at all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What a brave man Spacey is coming out at the age of 58 all in attempts to overshadow inappropriate behavior with a minor.

"I want to deal with this openly and honestly and that starts with examining my own behavior"

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My thoughts too.

"I don't remember this, but that is disgusting behavior".  :lol:  What a POS!

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Vince the dago laughing this shit off because of partisan bullshit...pathetic hack.

Gross.  I wouldn't defend the guy if he was my brother,   Being a partisan hack really fucks with your head.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Once again .....wikileaks tells us truth about bad people. that is the takeaway

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the news is that one more in a long line of suspected pedophiles has been outed.....this list includes you little Billy Jeff and a whole lot of other power players. its good news , not big news

Gets it. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's either trolling or willfully ignorant, either way who cares what he thinks on this, time is quickly passing his type by. :bc: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn't pay much attention to all the pedo talk over the past months.  But now that names are being named, I can't stop laughing.  Left eating their own. :lol: 

There's plenty pretending to be righties in this group too. 

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

i wish it was jennifer lawrence.

i also wish i was 14.

She's a mess like quite few others thanks to Epstein and his type. 

I love how threads like these show peoples true colors. :bc: 

Remember when the alt left here flew off the handle when their media convinced them that somehow, possibly, maybe, alledgedly, trump might be a pedo, I mean look at this pic, right?

turns out spacey and clinton are pedophiles and all the alt left here can say is it's not so bad 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Wikileaks outed him a year ago as a regular with Bill Clinton visiting Pedo Island. :news: 

You cunts keep barking up pointless trees, the establishment of Hollywood, media, organized religion and Washington is starting to eat their own. This is awesome. 

he looks like a pedo. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the news is that one more in a long line of suspected pedophiles has been outed.....this list includes you little Billy Jeff and a whole lot of other power players. its good news , not big news

I thought Billy Jeff only raped grown women?... :dunno:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How much you wanna bet they are all jews? :pc:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I thought Billy Jeff only raped grown women?... :dunno:

thats not what went on during flights on the lollita express or on Epsteins pedo island ......

Just now, f7ben said:

thats not what went on during flights on the lollita express or on Epsteins pedo island ......

I figured its just a pervert smorgasbord for the rich and famous. Away from the paparazzi and rape laws and shit. There could be all kinds of high end hookers there too for guys that just wanna be normal and not a diddler? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I figured its just a pervert smorgasbord for the rich and famous. Away from the paparazzi and rape laws and shit. There could be all kinds of high end hookers there too for guys that just wanna be normal and not a diddler? :dunno: 

for sure....its all speculation at this point but the fact remains that these sick fucks abuse people and their rights and pay no consequence 

Just now, f7ben said:

for sure....its all speculation at this point but the fact remains that these sick fucks abuse people and their rights and pay no consequence 

Thats some of the perks of being rich and famous bro. You dont want to end up like Hugh Grant or Eddie Murphy picking up hookers on the sunset strip. You want to go somewhere people arent gonna catch you getting your freak on. Imagine if you could snowmodrink 24/7 without consequence? Wouldnt that be cool?  

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats some of the perks of being rich and famous bro. You dont want to end up like Hugh Grant or Eddie Murphy picking up hookers on the sunset strip. You want to go somewhere people arent gonna catch you getting your freak on. Imagine if you could snowmodrink 24/7 without consequence? Wouldnt that be cool?  

my snomodrinking doesnt involve banging little girls or boys or violating anyones rights .....I have no issue with any interaction between consenting adults....prostitution or any other act that violates the rights of no one. My issue is with rape and pedophilia that seems to run rampant in the elites circles 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

my snomodrinking doesnt involve banging little girls or boys .....I have no issue with any interaction between consenting adults....prostitution or any other act that violates the rights of no one. My issue is with rape and pedophilia that seems to run rampant in the elites circles 

Right i know, but nobody knows for sure that is all thats going on there. Maybe guys are banging legit legal age talent. Nothing wrong with that. But I agree if they have a child sex ring going on it needs to be ended. Has to be international laws about that. Cant just let these jews get away with buying their own island to commit sex crimes.