Check your account email address ×

Kevin Spacey

5 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Speaking of the Epstein connections, Katie Johnson says that she was raped by Trump.

that was tossed out ....literally laughed out of the court by the judge as a blatant smear. Nice of you to buy in though you worthless fucking piece of filth 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that was tossed out ....literally laughed out of the court by the judge as a blatant smear. Nice of you to buy in though you worthless fucking piece of filth 

You know when you are beating up a retard and you know it's wrong on one hand , but on the other , you know it just has to be done ?  And at first it feels really good , but then you know that it just wasn't right ?   Is that what it was like when you just quoted him and posted that reply , I know that is what I would have felt like .  :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

You know when you are beating up a retard and you know it's wrong on one hand , but on the other , you know it just has to be done ?  And at first it feels really good , but then you know that it just wasn't right ?   Is that what it was like when you just quoted him and posted that reply , I know that is what I would have felt like .  :bc:

It really takes all the bullets out of their gun to know that I fucking hate trump.....I just hate worthless partisan pieces of dogshit a little worse and when they post some dumbass bullshit they need to be smacked in the mouth with a big ole internet pipe wrench :lol: kinda like znooty and his axe handle 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Link?  Everything I've seen says she declined to go forward with the December 2016 hearing over safety concerns.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Link?  Everything I've seen says she declined to go forward with the December 2016 hearing over safety concerns.

She put down a vacant industrial address on her court forms and gave a bogus phone number....the judge called it a blatant smear and threw the whole thing out.

the damage is done though.....the DNC gets their headline and their sycophant lapdog media runs with it for a day or two 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She put down a vacant industrial address on her court forms and gave a bogus phone number....the judge called it a blatant smear and threw the whole thing out.

the damage is done though.....the DNC gets their headline and their sycophant lapdog media runs with it for a day or two 

You may be right but you'll have to excuse me for not taking your word for it.  Especially after you bring up Bill's trips to Epstein's island with no more evidence of wrongdoing on Clinton's part than I've provided on Trump.  

For a person who claims to hate both parties you seem harder on one than the other.

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

You may be right but you'll have to excuse me for not taking your word for it.  Especially after you bring up Bill's trips to Epstein's island with no more evidence of wrongdoing on Clinton's part than I've provided on Trump.  

For a person who claims to hate both parties you seem harder on one than the other.

Its because you're a left wing hack.....if you were a right wing hack like snake or wolfie I would be hammering away on some right wing bullshit :lol: I just dont like people's opinions who view things through partisan lenses

And you'll have to excuse me if I dont give ole Billy Jeff the benefit of the doubt. He is a known pervert and sexual predator ....the man has raped several woman and the shear amount of times he made clandestine trips on the lolita express leads anyone with a brain to assume the worst

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/04/conservative-daily-post/evidence-ridiculously-thin-sensational-claim-huge-/

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And quit being so fucking nice.....what the fuck are you...canadian 

I actually agree with you about 70% of the time on here, and the other 30% you're at least original enough that I can respect your case.  In this case I'm just trying to help provide proof that Trump is every bit as much of a fucking scum bag as that dirtbag Billy.  There, I swore, proof I'm not Canadian 👍

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I actually agree with you about 70% of the time on here, and the other 30% you're at least original enough that I can respect your case.  In this case I'm just trying to help provide proof that Trump is every bit as much of a fucking scum bag as that dirtbag Billy.  There, I swore, proof I'm not Canadian 👍

Lets assume that's true. What does proving that accomplish, exactly? 

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I actually agree with you about 70% of the time on here, and the other 30% you're at least original enough that I can respect your case.  In this case I'm just trying to help provide proof that Trump is every bit as much of a fucking scum bag as that dirtbag Billy.  There, I swore, proof I'm not Canadian 👍

Im quite sure Trump is every bit as big of a scum bag as Billy....in fact id bet about everything on it. 

And thank you for cursing lolz

Consumer confidence is up.  Analysts are forecasting a robust economy into at least the 3rd quarter of 2018 until that round of earnings is tallied, and their 401ks are enjoying big gains.  I'm sure Trump has nothing to do with though.

"no one touches Mr. Trumps penis without a glove!!" :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lets assume that's true. What does proving that accomplish, exactly? 

I'm not sure anything we "prove" to each other on here ever really accomplishes anything, but for some reason we all seem to find it cathartic.  So there's that.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm not sure anything we "prove" to each other on here ever really accomplishes anything, but for some reason we all seem to find it cathartic.  So there's that.

I understand that it is cathartic, that's not what I was asking.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Consumer confidence is up.  Analysts are forecasting a robust economy into at least the 3rd quarter of 2018 until that round of earnings is tallied, and their 401ks are enjoying big gains.  I'm sure Trump has nothing to do with though.

"no one touches Mr. Trumps penis without a glove!!" :lol:  

Obama tripled the market

So we accept Trump=Clinton

Now what? 

Partisan hacks do this shit constantly. It's like the only tactic they have. 

Butwhataboutism. 

"Clinton did x"

"But what about Trump???"

"Bush did xyz"

"But what about Ted Kennedy???"

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I know , he pisses me off with that shit too , can't stand assholes who refuse to be assholes

You're just frustrated because my tone makes it difficult for you to label me "unhinged" or "triggered". SBYL

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Clinton is a pedo because he ditched secret service to travel on the pedo express about 27 times......see how facts work you stupid fucking faggot 

Minors are not necessarily prepubescent.  Do you have any proof or evidence of prepubescent children involved?

Neal

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So we accept Trump=Clinton

Now what? 

Partisan hacks do this shit constantly. It's like the only tactic they have. 

Butwhataboutism. 

"Clinton did x"

"But what about Trump???"

"Bush did xyz"

"But what about Ted Kennedy???"

Trump and Bill Clinton are not the same. Trump would have never gone for Lewinsky as he only hits the high end tail. What is the point of becoming rich and famous if you are stuck with the same fat lazy chicks the rest of us have to pork.