Check your account email address ×

Kevin Spacey

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Right i know, but nobody knows for sure that is all thats going on there. Maybe guys are banging legit legal age talent. Nothing wrong with that. But I agree if they have a child sex ring going on it needs to be ended. Has to be international laws about that. Cant just let these jews get away with buying their own island to commit sex crimes. 

thats what they do though

I wonder how eager people on here will be when their favourite country music stars get outed for banging groupies. 

Didnt Nugent get invited to the whitehouse recently by the pedo in chief?  You know the guy who admitted to walking in on teen girls while they were changing, he welcomed a guy who wrote a song about it. 

I just saw the one accusation about spacey  from 1986.  Spacey wasn’t even famous then. So he wasn’t using his fame. 

You want Spacey to do time for something he did drunk in the 80’s?  You better build new prisons for the stones, Beatles, beach boys , who, kiss etc.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder how eager people on here will be when their favourite country music stars get outed for banging groupies. 

Didnt Nugent get invited to the whitehouse recently by the pedo in chief?  You know the guy who admitted to walking in on teen girls while they were changing, he welcomed a guy who wrote a song about it. 

I just saw the one accusation about spacey  from 1986.  Spacey wasn’t even famous then. So he wasn’t using his fame. 

You want Spacey to do time for something he did drunk in the 80’s?  You better build new prisons for the stones, Beatles, beach boys , who, kiss etc.  

pedophile apologist ^^^^^  ....color me shocked

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah Vince it’s HUGE # SAD

Are you seriously trying to use hashtags in here you creepy old fucker? :lol:

As you give Vinny a reach-around while he defends or deflects for pedophiles? That's just low

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Are you seriously trying to use hashtags in here you creepy old fucker? :lol:

As you give Vinny a reach-around while he defends or deflects for pedophiles? That's just low

That’s proof your not up on trump

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

pedophile apologist ^^^^^  ....color me shocked

What was trump accused of?

how many Trumpsters gave him the benefit of doubt? 

You realize that defending a guy who admitted that he enjoys walking into teenage girls dressing rooms is stupid.  Voting for him and then getting angry about something a broadway actor did in 1986 is stupid. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What was trump accused of?

how many Trumpsters gave him the benefit of doubt? 

You realize that defending a guy who admitted that he enjoys walking into teenage girls dressing rooms is stupid.  Voting for him and then getting angry about something a broadway actor did in 1986 is stupid. 

I didnt vote for trump and have no idea what you are babbling about you faggot ass truckstop cock sucking twinko piece of shit 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I didnt vote for trump and have no idea what you are babbling about you faggot ass truckstop cock sucking twinko piece of shit 

The drunk driving asshole who thinks it doesn’t affect other people speaks out. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The drunk driving asshole who thinks it doesn’t affect other people speaks out. 

my drunk driving has never negatively impacted anyone but myself and only slightly at that !!!!!!!!!1111  .....now back to the truckstop you cock hound 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

my drunk driving has never negatively impacted anyone but myself and only slightly at that !!!!!!!!!1111  .....now back to the truckstop you cock hound 

Do you just drive in circles around the house like a child on a 120 or do you ride on roads and trails?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you just drive in circles around the house like a child on a 120 or do you ride on roads and trails?

do you only suck dicks for petty cash at truckstops or do you frequent rest stops and street corners?