Check your account email address ×

Kevin Spacey

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I didnt vote for trump and have no idea what you are babbling about you faggot ass truckstop cock sucking twinko piece of shit 

Are you a Nugent fan? How many Trump supporters where glad to see that draft dodging child diddler in the whitehouse?

Do a quick search on the author of jailbait and see what surfaces. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Are you a Nugent fan? How many Trump supporters where glad to see that draft dodging child diddler in the whitehouse?

Do a quick search on the author of jailbait and see what surfaces. 

I am not a nugent fan at all......he is a ridiculous draft dodging piece of shit just like Trump or Bill Clinton....fuck him and the rest too 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder how eager people on here will be when their favourite country music stars get outed for banging groupies. 

Didnt Nugent get invited to the whitehouse recently by the pedo in chief?  You know the guy who admitted to walking in on teen girls while they were changing, he welcomed a guy who wrote a song about it. 

I just saw the one accusation about spacey  from 1986.  Spacey wasn’t even famous then. So he wasn’t using his fame. 

You want Spacey to do time for something he did drunk in the 80’s?  You better build new prisons for the stones, Beatles, beach boys , who, kiss etc.  

He molested a 14 year old. You might want to rephrase your post. Very close to sounding like you put partisanship over the well being of children. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He molested a 14 year old. You might want to rephrase your post. Very close to sounding like you put partisanship over the well being of children. 

How many rockstars fucked underage girls?  It’s been going on forever. They wrote songs about it. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How many rockstars fucked underage girls?  It’s been going on forever. 

Good, good, make excuses for them. Doesn’t make it right, but please do go on normalizing sexual misconduct with a minor rather than set a firm and hard stance against it. Wow... You aren’t the brightest are ya?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hassert was 3rd in line to the presidency and a full on pedo pile of shit. I'd eat a bullet before I slummed my soul for that republican piece of garbage. Some here are showing their true colors, fuck them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How many rockstars fucked underage girls?  It’s been going on forever. 

So in your eyes Roman Polanski ass raping a 13 year old girl is just some basic statutory rape huh? You're a pile of shit too I see. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good, good, make excuses for them. Doesn’t make it right, but please do go on normalizing sexual misconduct with a minor rather than set a firm and hard stance against it. Wow... You aren’t the brightest are ya?

Why was Trump bragging about walking in on teen girls changing? Who was he bragging to? Why didn’t that end his bid for the Presidency?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You just figuring out this fucking Snowrideresque retard is a fucking moron????

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Why was Trump bragging about walking in on teen girls changing? Who was he bragging to? Why didn’t that end his bid for the Presidency?

please provide a quote of what you are referencing you fucking idiot 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just now figuring this out? Revkevadi is a complete partisan hack. And a dumb one at that. He is giving MC a run for the dumbest poster on the forum. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The village idiot is what he is most known for.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Just now figuring this out? Revkevadi is a complete partisan hack. And a dumb one at that. He is giving MC a run for the dumbest poster on the forum. 

i think that competition is clearly a 4 way tie