Check your account email address ×

Kevin Spacey

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The fact that they are not condemning these people is very telling. 

Hillary said all rape charges must be taken seriously. I guess that only pertains to non democrats. 

I agree, very telling. 

Also telling is who's absent in this thread. :news: 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Hillary said all rape charges must be taken seriously. I guess that only pertains to non democrats. 

I agree, very telling. 

I think you owe Snowden a big apology 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I agree, very telling. 

Yep....I can think of two outspoken left wing cunts that haven't commented.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, bussman said:

Are there really this few of us that actually read and research what Wikileaks puts out? 

Some of the European stuff is even more fucked up. Prince Andrew was a name that came up a lot. 

Oh really? You sit around and research wikileaks? More likely you saw a news report on it. 

Even if I did do that, I wouldnt focus on Hollywood.

Anyhow Spacey is done, they cancelled House of Cards. That sucks too, it was my favorite show. Good riddance tho.

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Ok who wants to wager that all of these big shot Hollywood pedophiles are all Jews and they are covering for each other? :news:

Most are but that is irrelevant 

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh really? You sit around and research wikileaks? More likely you saw a news report on it. 

Even if I did do that, I wouldnt focus on Hollywood.

Anyhow Spacey is done, they cancelled House of Cards. That sucks too, it was my favorite show. Good riddance tho.

Yes, I researched it. And no, I didn't see a news report on it because I don't watch or read "the news". 

And I'm not focusing on Hollywood, but they are a part of it. Just like the media, governments and a lot of organized religions are. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Most are but that is irrelevant 

Actually that may not be entirely the case. Some think there's a sect of what could be called "satanic Jews" behind a lot of this. I can't understand it yet so maybe it's nothing. 

Just now, bussman said:

Yes, I researched it. And no, I didn't see a news report on it because I don't watch or read "the news". 

And I'm not focusing on Hollywood, but they are a part of it. Just like the media, governments and a lot of organized religions are. 

Do you notice what the common theme of all those entities is??? The focus of their existence is extension of their self granted authority over men

Well I say fuck that shit ......no master for this guy

Just now, bussman said:

Actually that may not be entirely the case. Some think there's a sect of what could be called "satanic Jews" behind a lot of this. I can't understand it yet so maybe it's nothing. 

I'll focus on facts and truth that can be evident and supported through information publicly available. Zionists are pieces of shit and thats all I need to say about "Jews"

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do you notice what the common theme of all those entities is??? The focus of their existence is extension of their self granted authority over men

Well I say fuck that shit ......no master for this guy

Same here. 

I've also come to the conclusion that Democrats, republicans, priests, gym teachers, etc aren't pedos and authoritarians. 

Pedos and authoritarians become Democrats, Republicans, priests, etc to gain access. They've always been the same, they just don the uniform that gives them the access at the time. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

They are called pharisees Jews and perversion is part of their culture. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

K...so....

Kevin Spacey Pedo thread blows up on a sled site.  "sled"

Librul pedo apologists/sypathizers identified...as pedophiles themselves.

Anti-semite dude wonders why he is called a "nazi".  @Arctic Cat Destroyer  :lol:

Got it.  

I'm anti pedo pervert. Everyone should be. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm anti pedo pervert. Everyone should be. 

Well, clearly that depends on your political views.

Anyone here, regardless of how they lean politically, that in ANY way/shape/form remotely defends a god damn pedophile, deserves to be strung up and pulled outwards.....slowly.  If ones hatred toward the other side leads them to defend the balatantly wrong and disgusting out of just troll-ism...they should do the world a great service and pull their own cork and bleed out. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, clearly that depends on your political views.

Anyone here, regardless of how they lean politically, that in ANY way/shape/form remotely defends a god damn pedophile, deserves to be strung up and pulled outwards.....slowly.  If ones hatred toward the other side leads them to defend the balatantly wrong and disgusting out of just troll-ism...they should so the world a great service and pull their own cork and bleed out. 

There's a reason pedos have a hard time in prison. Even the sickest most violent criminal can't stand a child predator. They are the lowest members of society. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

There's a reason pedos have a hard time in prison. Even the sickest most violent criminal can't stand a child predator. They are the lowest members of society. 

They are lowest scum on Earth.

Their crimes effect people forever and become a vicious cycle.  It is not what they do, it is who they are.