Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

and as much as it pains me to say this I just started ribeyes on the grill AND THE MOTHERFUCKER RAN OUT OF PROPANE and I have been sucking down beer since 11am and I am out of charcoal too so I got to cook them in broiler WTF:(......let the flaming begin

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

and as much as it pains me to say this I just started ribeyes on the grill AND THE MOTHERFUCKER RAN OUT OF PROPANE and I have been sucking down beer since 11am and I am out of charcoal too so I got to cook them in broiler WTF:(......let the flaming begin

:justcuz:

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

my 1st dilemma/epic fail of the season, and after the smack I have talked my flaming is desearved:bowdown:

Hey...but you started with the right plan.  That matters.  Now that other guy.....¬¬   Right into the oven.  Hell, I've quit friendships for less than that.  

:lol:

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Broiled steak> oven ribs

:news: 

This.

Man.....politics is one thing here....but don't start fucking around with cooking meat the wrong way.  :lmao:

15 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

on a bright note I have not dropped anything in any bodies of water:stirthepot:

Yet...

13 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Shut her down OT, ckf is getting :owned: bad in here......

lmao :lol: 

I wish OT would come back. I've asked him to a few times on FB :dunno:

• Like 1

On 10/7/2016 at 7:19 PM, f7ben said:

my brother has actually been trying to mimic our favorite wing joints sauce lately and he was so close. I tasted it last time he made them and it hit me. It needed vinegar and then going further I figured out it was actually a pickle brine that was rounding out the flavor. Its so simple. Franks red hot , tabasco , butter , cayenne , black pepper and a little pickle brine. Roll some grilled wings around in that and bam .....fucking magic

On Monday I made these  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/grilled-buffalo-wings.html

Really easy and tasty.  Used Frank's Red Hot.  Sounds like your recipe would be very similar.