Check your account email address ×

***Official BBQ / Smoker Thread***

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

looks good , now smack that fucking filthy animal off the counter top where you prepare your food !!!!!!!

I'd smack you, and then let him piss all over your eagle beak, Eagle Beak :bigfinger::fuckyou::finger:

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where is that picture of SnowRider in the checkered shirt.... Had no idea you invited him over for dinner...

You have me confused with someone else. That pussy ass Libtard faggot would never get an invite from me for anything 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

I cut up that beef tenderloin. I ate one slice and put it in the fridge. My son found it and ate the entire thing while we were out for the day. All 2 1/2 lbs.

Smoked a pork tenderloin last night. Came out great.

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I cut up that beef tenderloin. I ate one slice and put it in the fridge. My son found it and ate the entire thing while we were out for the day. All 2 1/2 lbs.

Smoked a pork tenderloin last night. Came out great.

that boy can eat:yikes:

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

It looks like I'll smoking a small turkey for Xmas dinner on Sunday. We are also roasting a 4lb bone in rib roast to go with it. I may need to get out my after dinner pants for it:lol:

I have a great turkey rub recepie if you want it 

This is enough rub mix for up to an 18# turkey.  You can cut it down for smaller birds.  

1/2 cup white sugar

1 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup salt 

1 tsp black pepper 

1 tsp white pepper

tsp garlic powder 

2 tsp onion powder 

Coat bird with cooking oil or olive oil after you wash and dry it.  And make sure you put rub in-between skin and breast meat also. Use all of the rub mix. 

Smoke it with apple wood and do 75/25 apple cider or apple juice/water in your water pan 

You can brine or inject it also if you want to.

Here's a good injector recepie that will go great with that rub. 

1 cup Newcastle Brown Ale

1/2 cup honey 

1/2 cup apple cider 

1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning

This is how I will be doing my Christmas turkey 

I've smoked my Thanksgiving turkey with this rub and I've injected several deep fried turkeys using that injection recepie. But I've never done the injection and rub together.  Hopefully it will be as as amazing as I imagine it will be.

:bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ckf said:

It looks like I'll smoking a small turkey for Xmas dinner on Sunday. We are also roasting a 4lb bone in rib roast to go with it. I may need to get out my after dinner pants for it:lol:

Nice :bc: 

Finally found some thick beef short ribs at Sams club. Cryovac pack of 4 was 26 pounds...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

What ya got cooking tonight?

got that spiral cut ham smoking with pecan wood at around 175* for tomorrow will pull off about 9 and warm up tomorrow when family shows up:bc: Sandy helps with all my cooks and helps clean up the mess:bbq: