Check your account email address ×

So... Yeah...

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

This seat is pretty stiff. #skinnyguyproblems

IMG_20171006_145125685.jpg

:hdchr:

I have close to 2k on mine and I love it. Maybe I’m not as picky as others. You really should give it a try and break it in a bit. 

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:hdchr:

I have close to 2k on mine and I love it. Maybe I’m not as picky as others. You really should give it a try and break it in a bit. 

Oh I am going to. 500 miles should be a good litmus test 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I am going to. 500 miles should be a good litmus test 

Toss on a pair of padded cycling shorts if it's to hard,  plus they keep your junk in place,  nothing worse than a seat shot to the nutz 

Edited by Rigid1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Toss on a pair of padded cycling shorts if it's to hard,  plus they keep your junk in place,  nothing worse than a seat shot to the nutz 

It'll be fine. My nuts are tougher than my back at this stage of my life. Losing the gut has helped alot tho.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He already has the padded panty's from Victory Secret . BennyCrocker gave them to him for his birthday. Ben likes junk in the trunk.:true:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Never thought to wear my cycle shorts sledding before.  Might have to try that.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yah...thats gay. Riding bikes i mean

Not really,  pretty awesome,  racinfarmer mostly road rides I believe, I won't do that, scared about getting killed by a car...I hit the ski resorts in the summer, good times, great exercise,  get that rush

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go buy a wood sawhorse. Then sit on it....and you will know what that seat is like lolz

I friggin HATED my stock Freeride seat, it was like sitting on Anlers hemmorroid pillow.  Way to soft.  Years of dirtbike riding conditioned my ass cheeks to prefer a firm seat.  My Polaris seat is pretty much perfect.  The M seats on the cats are pretty great too imo.