Check your account email address ×

Winter 2018

dirtybeacher

9 hours ago, smokin george said:

I left Toronto on a Friday night and drove to Calgary and made it back Sunday night of the same wknd

Thats a 64 ish hr dr roung trip if you go through the states

Can't take it anymore I need flat trails. Heading for Kirkland lake or possibly New Liskeard next Tuesday the 30th. Then the plan is Wednesday head to Cochrane or timmins Via C trail. Thursday head to Kap and back if in Cochrane or Moonbeam if in Timmins. Friday back to the truck. May be solo for this one so if anyone is up there from the 30th to Feb 2nd let me know. 

Only plus bedside the temps to this winter is simcoe froze early and good. Heading back out today for some fishies. 

11 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Can't take it anymore I need flat trails. Heading for Kirkland lake or possibly New Liskeard next Tuesday the 30th. Then the plan is Wednesday head to Cochrane or timmins Via C trail. Thursday head to Kap and back if in Cochrane or Moonbeam if in Timmins. Friday back to the truck. May be solo for this one so if anyone is up there from the 30th to Feb 2nd let me know. 

Only plus bedside the temps to this winter is simcoe froze early and good. Heading back out today for some fishies. 

My son is not to eager to head up next week anymore, using the wrong head these days.  Or maybe not.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DAVE said:

7:45 am...wife is still not ready to go....the dogs and I are patiently waiting. :lol:

haha,  I hate that.

I used to sit in the truck and wait because I thought it would make her move faster. Never did. So now I sit at my desk and wait for the 3rd "Ok, I'm ready" before I put my shoes on and half the time she'll say to me "why aren't you ready"........lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My son is not to eager to head up next week anymore, using the wrong head these days.  Or maybe not.

That was never me. She use to get so upset when I'd leave for a week when we were in school and inseparable. A lot changes 15 years later. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

haha,  I hate that.

I used to sit in the truck and wait because I thought it would make her move faster. Never did. So now I sit at my desk and wait for the 3rd "Ok, I'm ready" before I put my shoes on and half the time she'll say to me "why aren't you ready"........lol

I just try and remain patient.

22 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That was never me. She use to get so upset when I'd leave for a week when we were in school and inseparable. A lot changes 15 years later. :lol:

Til what age?  Now its "I don't know you people":lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Til what age?  Now its "I don't know you people":lol:

My dad would always take me to Quebec every end of March. She knew full well about the titty bars in Val Dor. Glorious place as a 17-18 year old kid. I need to get back there, this might be the year.:lol:

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

My dad would always take me to Quebec every end of March. She knew full well about the titty bars in Val Dor. Glorious place as a 17-18 year old kid. I need to get back there, this might be the year.:lol:

:lol:

I should try that.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

7:45 am...wife is still not ready to go....the dogs and I are patiently waiting. :lol:

tell me David, is it just a coincidence that as soon as you leave the temps plummet? :lol: :dave:

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

tell me David, is it just a coincidence that as soon as you leave the temps plummet? :lol: :dave:

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bon voyage.

Im coming back in April. :lol: