Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You spelled nra. Wrong.  

it was sarcasm dude. buss and many others think god is behind these things. no, the nra did not kill these people, a mad man did.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm kinda interested in bussmelons take as well......the way he shamelessly flipp flopps back and forth from licking boots to conspiracy nuttery should make it interesting at least :lol: 

If you are going to announce that you thoughts and opinions the least you can do is let the class know what they are.

Rev is a complete idiot.  Also, where is his bookend in all this?  SeRena is furiously looking up the appropriate anti-gun/NRA meme to throw in here and "Own" people.

This thread is sure to be the FS shit-show of the week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Doesn’t sound like a Muslim name. Probably another white Christian terrorist.  Remember when trump said he would target the families of the terrorists?  Should the rest of the Paddock clan be concerned?  At the very least Trump should Bomb the factories that supply these terrorists with weapons. 

Really? 

Maybe they shouldn't have ignored his noise complaint.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Rev is a complete idiot.  Also, where is his bookend in all this?  SeRena is furiously looking up the appropriate anti-gun/NRA meme to throw in here and "Own" people.

This thread is sure to be the FS shit-show of the week.

He's at DUh underground anxiously awaiting the New memes,

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it was sarcasm dude. buss and many others think god is behind these things. no, the nra did not kill these people, a mad man did.

I know it was.  I think it’s sad the way these Morons think praying will make up for their ignorance. 

Yes a mad man killed these people. A mad man that the NRA thinks should be allowed access to weapons that can murder 50 people in a matter of minutes. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm seriously doubting this but one never knows.  I'd think ISIS would claim this for any mass shooting in the US or "Western" countries.  

ISIS claimed responsibility for the mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas, and said the shooter converted to Islam several months ago, according to a group that monitors online terrorist networks.

SITE Intel Group said the terror organization claimed responsibility through its Amaq news agency, although ISIS has yet to offer proof of its claim.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-killings-calls-shooter-one-of-its-soldiers/article/2636251

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sad, but true.

I’d like to get all worked up over this, but it’s just not happening. the path forward is so predictable that i’m bored with it. conspiracies, politicalization, and even some calling it a total fabrication designed to take guns away. i’m not sure what’s worse, what happened or the predicable path forward. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know it was.  I think it’s sad the way these Morons think praying will make up for their ignorance. 

Yes a mad man killed these people. A mad man that the NRA thinks should be allowed access to weapons that can murder 50 people in a matter of minutes. 

a semi could have done the same thing ....or a couple shotguns....or a ryder truck with a few ingredients mixed in.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d like to get all worked up over this, but it’s just not happening. the path forward is so predictable that i’m bored with it. conspiracies, politicalization, and even some calling it a total fabrication designed to take guns away. i’m not sure what’s worse, what happened or the predicable path forward. 

My thoughts on this shooting mimics yours.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

and if he didn't use guns he could have used other things. look, I'm all for background checks and other sane procedures to keep guns from mad men, but trying to blame the nra for shit like this is retarded. I'm also not a big fan of the nra as they are a little too laxed the other way. but I believe people kill people, not guns.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

a semi could have done the same thing ....or a couple shotguns....or a ryder truck with a few ingredients mixed in.

Rev want those heavily regulated too, by the same people that work at the DMV :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and if he didn't use guns he could have used other things. look, I'm all for background checks and other sane procedures to keep guns from mad men, but trying to blame the nra for shit like this is retarded. I'm also not a big fan of the nra as they are a little too laxed the other way. but I believe people kill people, not guns.

agree

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

holy shit a reasonable response,  next you'll recognize Obama was not a good leader.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

now apply that same logic to "fast and furious" when others try to pin the death of that agent on the Obama admin....

fast and furious was retarded and they lied about it.....the end 

Listen at the 2:30ish mark.   Sounds like multiple gunfire at the same time.   Can't really be echo's as the sounds don't correspond to one another.   I wonder if police returned fire from outside?

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm seriously doubting this but one never knows.  I'd think ISIS would claim this for any mass shooting in the US or "Western" countries.  

ISIS claimed responsibility for the mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas, and said the shooter converted to Islam several months ago, according to a group that monitors online terrorist networks.

SITE Intel Group said the terror organization claimed responsibility through its Amaq news agency, although ISIS has yet to offer proof of its claim.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-killings-calls-shooter-one-of-its-soldiers/article/2636251

I read something similar.  But hard to confirm all the BS right now.  And it's unlikly well ever get any real info.  Even if we do....half will deny it so...what difference does it make?  I am getting a lot of references to Antifa with his name....but it's all changing/dissapearing/reinventing itself every second now.  

Supposedly pulled from his FB before it was taken down.  :dunno:

"likes"

• move on.org
  • obama
  • rachel maddow
  • democrats
  • peoples action
  • daily kos

Just now, Zambroski said:

I read something similar.  But hard to confirm all the BS right now.  And it's unlikly well ever get any real info.  Even if we do....half will deny it so...what difference does it make?  I am getting a lot of references to Antifa with his name....but it's all changing/dissapearing/reinventing itself every second now.  

"likes"

• move on.org
  • obama
  • rachel maddow
  • democrats
  • peoples action
  • daily kos

Honestly I hope he was just a nutbag and not preferential to either political side.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"likes"

• move on.org
  • obama
  • rachel maddow
  • democrats
  • peoples action
  • daily kos

it's appearing you've been locked into gateway pundit?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I hope he was just a nutbag and not preferential to either political side.  

I don't care one way or the other.  But if it is "politcally charged", it's hard to imagine him having a politcal preferrence to the right and deciding to shoot up a country concert.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it's appearing you've been locked into gateway pundit?

No idea what that is...some right wing conspiracy paper?  Sorry if my post hurt your feelings.  But...look at my post above.  If you want to make this political and had to bet...what side do you think he is on?  

It'd be interesting your thoughts on this if it was at a R&B concert.  Actually, not interesting is all.  Predictable...and the others here as well.  Stop acting like your team isn't completely unhinged over the state of our nation right now.

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm kinda interested in bussmelons take as well......the way he shamelessly flipp flopps back and forth from licking boots to conspiracy nuttery should make it interesting at least :lol: 

Jt Lummox?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't care one way or the other.  But if it is "politcally charged", it's hard to imagine him having a politcal preferrence to the right and deciding to shoot up a country concert.  

No idea what that is...some right wing conspiracy paper?  Sorry if my post hurt your feelings.  But...look at my post above.  If you want to make this political and had to bet...what side do you think he is on?  

It'd be interesting your thoughts on this if it was at a R&B concert.  Actually, not interesting is all.  Predictable...and the others here as well.  Stop acting like your team isn't completely unhinged over the state of our nation right now.

Would seem that on the surface.