Check your account email address ×

Mass Shooting in Vegas

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'd say the most innovative part of it was the idea to do it.   Having guns and ammo and getting them into the room would not be difficult.  Fully or semi-auto he still would have killed and injured a lot of people.   Its not very difficult to empty a 30 round mag in under 10 seconds.   From the time of the first 911 call to when the police breached the door was 1 hour and 12 minutes.   Shooting one 30 rd mag every 2 minutes means he still could have got off 1080 shots.   Even someone not very experienced could shoot that much without any weapons malfunctioning.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's why they're looking for someone else 

They already talked with her and determined at this point she wasn't involved..she is out of the country I believe.  Not a complicated attack. 

Poor Bussmelon... Doesn't know if his God saved the survivors or played a part in the deaths....and given many on here are not overly religious like him dosents know whether to,wear his religion on his sleeve or crawl back in his hole and hide.  

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Bussmelon... Doesn't know if his God saved the survivors or played a part in the deaths....and given many on here are not overly religious like him dosents know whether to,wear his religion on his sleeve or crawl back in his hole and hide.  

Great post, so accurate, almost Slinger like in its perception. :bc: 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd say the most innovative part of it was the idea to do it.   Having guns and ammo and getting them into the room would not be difficult.  Fully or semi-auto he still would have killed and injured a lot of people.   Its not very difficult to empty a 30 round mag in under 10 seconds.   From the time of the first 911 call to when the police breached the door was 1 hour and 12 minutes.   Shooting one 30 rd mag every 2 minutes means he still could have got off 1080 shots.   Even someone not very experienced could shoot that much without any weapons malfunctioning.  

over one hour? holy shit. how were they not able to deploy a sniper in that amount of time? it must’ve been shear chaos. i can’t fathom the terror all those people had felt after the disbelief and anger left them. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

over one hour? holy shit. how were they not able to deploy a sniper in that amount of time? it must’ve been shear chaos. i can’t fathom the terror all those people had felt after the disbelief and anger left them. 

He shot for an hour?  Wow. I'm totally amazed too.

Even if he did have a gambling debt how did that trigger him to shoot at and kill a bunch of rednecks?  Just doesnt make sense. 

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on buss, spread the good word and save some of us.......

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Edited by bussman

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

come on buss, spread the good word and save some of us.......

What a couple of cunts.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bussman said:

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him.

Obviously the guy though about this a little bit but it was a simple attack.....so simple in fact that almost anyone could pull it off easily. 2000rds of ammo and 2 AR's fit in a very small bag and weigh nothing. Fuck he could have setup a tripod with a very nice rifle of any sort and had a shitload of preloaded mags and pulled this off.

What we will see is no more outdoor events like this going forward.....because americans are scared ass pussies 

trying to associate some rational omnipotent god with this on any level is just sheer idiocy ......no different than when people used to throw woman in the water all tied up tight and if they sank they werent a witch ....... :lol: fucking religion is as backwards and idiotic now is it was then 

We are monkeys killing monkeys .....not very highly evolved and 50 people is a spit in the ocean. Again....WGAF

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a couple of cunts.

I don't have a problem with most Christians. I do with fake ones, and ones scared to admit what they believe in around certain crowds. what I said in that last statement was out-of-line however and I'd like to take that back. I did not mean to come off as anti-Christian, which I am not.  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't have a problem with most Christians. I do with fake ones, and ones scared to admit what they believe in around certain crowds. what I said in that last statement was out-of-line however and I'd like to take that back. I did not mean to come off as anti-Christian, which I am not.  

Yeah... we can tell.

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Like it's their job. 

funny how you and your little sidekick can jump on a couple of lefties about something like this, but then stfu about all of ben's rants. so please, spare us your usual, selective bullshit.