***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Sold Blueberry the mountain bike today. 

Kinda bummed it is gone, but I wasn't using it much lately and wanted something different anyway.  

Reading some different Reddits today too.  Good thing I post or comment in very few of them.  The Minnesota one is downright horrible to read.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Zero rain here in northeastern VT. Any flooding issues for the guys in southern New England?

@Angry ginger
@Mainecat

@Stephen Hawking

@800renegaderider

steve from amherst

was nothing more then a somewhat rainy night

• Like 1

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Zero rain here in northeastern VT. Any flooding issues for the guys in southern New England?

@Angry ginger
@Mainecat

@Stephen Hawking

@800renegaderider

steve from amherst

Brook behind my house was definitely rushing when I took the dog out this morning. You can’t hear it from my house unless it’s full and flowing good. Didn’t see any flooding or wind damage on my ride to work though. Just a normal rain event it seems.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good morning gentlemen and @Zambroski
 Sunny and 57 to start this fine Saturday morning. I put the drone up in the air earlier today. Spectacle Pond in the foreground and Island Pond in the back.

FB_IMG_1630758715192.jpg

Nice pic!  Sitting in “my office” this morning enjoying my coffee.  Gonna be a day of moving dirt…again.  fall is damn near here though….IMLOVINIT!!!  :bc:

Yuh…that’s right!  CROCS!!!  :lmao:

8DDEC280-ACA5-4A46-9626-FDD7A9302BDF.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nice pic!  Sitting in “my office” this morning enjoying my coffee.  Gonna be a day of moving dirt…again.  fall is damn near here though….IMLOVINIT!!!  :bc:

Little Kabota? Did ya have fun playing in the dirt today?

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf are you doing 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Little Kabota? Did ya have fun playing in the dirt today?

Yeah, little kx040.  Smooth as butter and a good amount of power.  Not really though…it’s kinda tedious work.

12 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Wtf are you doing 

Digging out the basement and pouring retaining walls to put in doors on the little house we bought for access to finish the basement.  It’s been quite a bit larger project than I wanted but…it’s gotta get done.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 8:47 AM, Zambroski said:

Wife wanted to pull and replant the front of the house so can you swing by and yank my burning bush stumps and 5 forsythias.   broke a strap and winch rope trying to yard them with the side by side and truck

Went to rent a mini exc yesterday and the fuckers were closed.  

stumps.jpg

I know most of you don't venture far from CE, but the "HCS guys" do actually discuss snowmobiling a bit here. Who'd a think it :lol:

Anyway, those of you that are interested in reading sled content here please read the link below...

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 12:21 PM, smokin george said:

We picked up our new pontoon today. We'll still get a few weeks use before we put it away. 

received_209291654573915.jpeg

Nice looking Toon, George! :bc:

Thinking about pulling my boat this weekend or early next week? 

The weather is decent, almost too nice, but the longer I wait the further behind I'll get on other things that need doing. 

5 hours ago, irv said:

Nice looking Toon, George! :bc:

Thinking about pulling my boat this weekend or early next week? 

The weather is decent, almost too nice, but the longer I wait the further behind I'll get on other things that need doing. 

Thanks! The weather is still nice down east. We're home for almost 2 weeks then heading back down till the end of Oct. We're going to get a mkt evaluation for this area and possibly sell in the spring and buy or build on our lot down there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Thanks! The weather is still nice down east. We're home for almost 2 weeks then heading back down till the end of Oct. We're going to get a mkt evaluation for this area and possibly sell in the spring and buy or build on our lot down there. 

Sounds good, George.

Hope it all works out well for you guys. :bc:

• Thanks 1