***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

90 here and frikkin really humid. T-Storm warning, high winds and hail.

Front came through here this morning. Temps in the low 70's with a light NW wind. If you haven't already...you should see the cooler temps soon :bc:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Front came through here this morning. Temps in the low 70's with a light NW wind. If you haven't already...you should see the cooler temps soon :bc:

Same here it rained here around 10-11 and was pretty nice day after. Fairly cool and nice breeze most of the day.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Starting to feel like fall here this morning with a low of 43°. Currently 70° and sunny :thumbsup:

I seen some leaves changing color on trees near edge of a swamp I go by already kinda surprised me. You seeing any color change up there yet.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I seen some leaves changing color on trees near edge of a swamp I go by already kinda surprised me. You seeing any color change up there yet.

Same as you....the weaker stressed trees are starting to reveal the next season :bc:

• Like 1

Sitting on the deck enjoying this fine Sunday morning when I am pretty sure I just heard an old pickup blow a motor, lol. Just through the trees is a road that meets the main road. Every once in a while we will here vehicles smoke their tires when pulling out. Well, a loud exhaust old truck just tried it. It started off good and all of a sudden I heard some banging noises filled by silence. :lol:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Sitting on the deck enjoying this fine Sunday morning when I am pretty sure I just heard an old pickup blow a motor, lol. Just through the trees is a road that meets the main road. Every once in a while we will here vehicles smoke their tires when pulling out. Well, a loud exhaust old truck just tried it. It started off good and all of a sudden I heard some banging noises filled by silence. :lol:

Send the drone, send the drone ! LOL You might be able to catch some smoke ! By any chance, is Benny in the neighborhood ?

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Send the drone, send the drone ! LOL You might be able to catch some smoke ! By any chance, is Benny in the neighborhood ?

Shit...I should have flown over. Never crossed my mind.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Raining fairly light and wind is starting to pick up. So far not impressed by this tropical storm :dunno:

We need the rain and are going to miss this one too :(

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

We need the rain and are going to miss this one too :(

Been non stop rain all summer I’d gladly kick this up your way if I could 😂. Wmur last I seen was claiming monadnock region was going to be fairly bad floods and wind but nothing to bad yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Been non stop rain all summer I’d gladly kick this up your way if I could 😂. Wmur last I seen was claiming monadnock region was going to be fairly bad floods and wind but nothing to bad yet.

Keep us posted :thumbsup:

The heat and humidity should be in the rearview by tomorrow according to the forecast. I just looked at the 10 day and it's calling for low to mid 70s over the 10 day period.

Fall is fast approaching :bc:

• Like 1