***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

just took the dog out and said to my self it's the perfect day.  then i saw that i got line pain all over the side of my truck,  fuckers dind't even have any marking out they did it,  i saw the truck coming the other way and thought i lucked out.  

Your supposed to drive between the lines not over them :lol2:.

acetone, lacquer thinner and a hot ass pressure washer will take it right off. Longer you wait more of a pain it becomes.

39 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

acetone, lacquer thinner and a hot ass pressure washer will take it right off. Longer you wait more of a pain it becomes.

All I'll say is that I wish his trucks had a brake pedal on the passenger side. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

i caught about an inch of the line.  the paint truck was coming at me which is why i moved a bit then saw it was fresh on my side.  forgot to check and now it's dry.   I've got a jug of acetone to try to get it off.   the paints not a big deal it's ceramic coated so should shed easy it's inside the wells that isn't ceramic coated that will be an issue.  

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i caught about an inch of the line.  the paint truck was coming at me which is why i moved a bit then saw it was fresh on my side.  forgot to check and now it's dry.   I've got a jug of acetone to try to get it off.   the paints not a big deal it's ceramic coated so should shed easy it's inside the wells that isn't ceramic coated that will be an issue.  

Ya wheel wells suck to do your in for some work. 

Been hot as fuck up here in Duluth.  Wtf?  I left GA bullshit and came to this fucking shit?  At least I had AC there.

Also, getting a little sick of sniffing forest fires from Canadian hosers who apparently, only use their “box water” for drinking and cooking.  How about dropping a few thousand cartons on your god damn fires you fucking clowns?  

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Been hot as fuck up here in Duluth.  Wtf?  I left GA bullshit and came to this fucking shit?  At least I had AC there.

Also, getting a little sick of sniffing forest fires from Canadian hosers who apparently, only use their “box water” for drinking and cooking.  How about dropping a few thousand cartons on your god damn fires you fucking clowns?  

Yeah, I've noticed that the upper Midwest has been hot this summer.

I think @HSR
posted pics about a month ago of them moving water by air for the fires near him.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I think @HSR
posted pics about a month ago of them moving water by air for the fires near him.

Last week there was 4 water bombers landing in front of my Father in laws house(at the lake) and dumping it 300 yards behind his place. Those pilots are awesome.The fire north of here at Red Lake is huge and they may evacuate the town(again)

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Last week there was 4 water bombers landing in front of my Father in laws house(at the lake) and dumping it 300 yards behind his place. Those pilots are awesome.The fire north of here at Red Lake is huge and they may evacuate the town(again)

Crazy number of fires this year. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

What could I have done today?

[ ] - Do race car shit to get ready for the week
[x] - work on the "honey do" list of a front paver walkway hoping to get lucky tonight

Yeah, spent the morning slinging 75 pound pavers for our walk way...

Took the wife to breakfast, stopped for local veggies, then food shop. Fixed 2 printers. Threw some shit in the dumpster the siding guys have on site. Now sitting on the front porch enjoying a fine handmade. It’s a perfect 72 degree sunny breezy  day.