***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• USA Contributing Member

Talking with someone last night  and of course sledding came up. Anything being said on riding in VT this winter?  I can see them being he’s aren’t with skiers but I would think sledding would be a go...

4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Talking with someone last night  and of course sledding came up. Anything being said on riding in VT this winter?  I can see them being he’s aren’t with skiers but I would think sledding would be a go...

Clubs are working on trails like any other summer. ATV trails are open here in IP, Derby and Cannan this summer. Unless it gets a lot worse I don't see why they won't be open this winter.

On 7/23/2020 at 7:15 PM, Frostynuts said:

IF she has that kind of cash, I,m sure my eyes would think she is beautiful.

The lady came in to have a peek and see her truck. I'd have to put a bag on her face and run like hell lol. 

8 hours ago, smokin george said:

The lady came in to have a peek and see her truck. I'd have to put a bag on her face and run like hell lol. 

If she has all that cash, she would look gorgeous to me. Doggy style works, as long as you,re not in front of a mirror. LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

If she has all that cash, she would look gorgeous to me. Doggy style works, as long as you,re not in front of a mirror. LOL

:lol:

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Lazy end to the weekend watching the hummingbirds fight at the feeder.  

IMG_20200726_135814[1].jpg

IMG_20200726_140116[1].jpg

hummingbirds are fun to watch. Especially their dog fights :thumbsup:

Good afternoon. Cloudy, muggy and 77° here in northern VT.  I see Boston is in the mid 90's and temps are closer to 100° inland.  And I think it's here when we get  in the mid and upper 80's.

• Like 1

We've had several rounds of thunderstorms roll through this afternoon and evening. Currently 78 with rain still falling after the last thunderstorm just came through.

This happened when I was about 1/4 mile away from it.  Looked in the eastbound lane and shit was hitting the fan.  Sat less then 100 yards from it for 15-20 minutes watching them give CPR to someone before they let me through.  

Pickup, 2 cars, a big SUV, and at least 1 motorcycle in it, possibly a bit of semi action too.  

They were putting a blanket over the person they were giving CPR to when I finally got through. 

Brought back some bad memories.  

IMG_20200728_171257[1].jpg

• Sad 2

Beauty day out here! Heading to the trailer again shortly but wish I was there now. Weather for Sunday on through is not looking very good but hopefully it changes. 

WP_20200703_20_26_14_Pro.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, irv said:

Beauty day out here! Heading to the trailer again shortly but wish I was there now. Weather for Sunday on through is not looking very good but hopefully it changes. 

WP_20200703_20_26_14_Pro.jpg

Looks real nice Irv. I've been up all week nice week.  :bc: 

• Like 2