Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. Cloudy and 38° on this Friday morning.  The fat lady is finally starting to warm up here in northern New England. There's still 3-4 feet of snow out there, but at least we had an overnight low above freezing to help continue the thaw.

At this point, the fat lady can choke on her donuts.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Morning. Cloudy and 38° on this Friday morning.  The fat lady is finally starting to warm up here in northern New England. There's still 3-4 feet of snow out there, but at least we had an overnight low above freezing to help continue the thaw.

Yesterday on the way home from work 

IMG_20190328_144502126_HDR.thumb.jpg.1c0d78c711cf112d502b680323de9972.jpg

35 minutes ago, old indy said:

yyyyyyyyyyyep  a couple hours detailing today and the bike is ready to rip for 2019.  tomorrows spoze to be in the 60s  😎

HS friends husband just dumped his harley last weekend on the sand left on the road.  Even if the temps are high i leave the bike in the garage until theres been enough rain to wash it away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

HS friends husband just dumped his harley last weekend on the sand left on the road.  Even if the temps are high i leave the bike in the garage until theres been enough rain to wash it away.

Yup same here. a few freinds have been out for a couple weeks, i wont take it out till the roads are clean,, thing is they dont use ANY sand here anymore.  none.  a few towns west of me do but most use straight salt or liquids so rain is all that is needed here :bc:

Morning-

43 / 28 and clear.  Granddaughters Spring concert was great last night.... man, I love that little nugget.  Brewers and Bucks win last night.  No major plans for the weekend..... yet.  :bc: 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, ckf said:

I think it was over the size limit for uploads. I'll go up the limit in a minute. I haven't kept up with the increased MP of the new phones.

Here it is a little smaller. Copy the url below and paste it in your reply to Slinger it should embed the pic in your post :thumb:

http://www.freedomsledder.com/uploads/monthly_2019_03/1.JPG.af31dbcdd375cf1c6ce0f2a48b8620d3.JPG

1.JPG

I want to rip that trail, both sides!!!

Where is that and where is the border crossing by sled?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I want to rip that trail, both sides!!!

Where is that and where is the border crossing by sled?

It's trail 105A between Derby & Norton Vermont.  I marked the 2 legal border crossings with X's.

image.png

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Vince you would enjoy CKF's hood.

Can you ride across Lake Champlain from NY into Vermont?

I'm thinking a Vermont, Eastern Townships, Maine, NH, back to Vermont would be a pretty cool saddlebag, maybe next year.

I never realized NY had so many trails, very cool interactive map too!!

https://webapps2.cgis-solutions.com/nysnowmobile/

Oh fuck, more Googling more fun!!!

https://vtvast.org/trails.html

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Morning fellas-   39 / 30 and cloudy.  Just a touch of rain last night.  Group therapy at 9 and some de-cluttering / cleaning after that.  Been watching Bloodlines on Netflix and its pretty good.  :bc: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Good morning! I wish I could sleep till at least 8am on a Sat/Sun lol instead of 6am. The wife thinks that's sleeping in as I get up at 3:45am during the week. 

We're both up a 5am during the week.