Check your account email address ×

Watch-out Rocket Man- Trump threatened to "annihilate" North Korea

jammin

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why do we need to police Iran again? That was their money. 

As far as I'm concerned don't but if you are to make a deal make it one that's worthwhile.  Who gives a shit if it was "their money."   Payment for not protecting our embassy, keeping our officials hostage and working with groups to kill our soldiers.   There was NOTHING to gain giving them this money.   N O T H I N G.     

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

As far as I'm concerned don't but if you are to make a deal make it one that's worthwhile.  Who gives a shit if it was "their money."   Payment for not protecting our embassy, keeping our officials hostage and working with groups to kill our soldiers.   There was NOTHING to gain giving them this money.   N O T H I N G.     

That is total rhetoric for dumb asses. If it could be proven that Iran was actively working to kill US troops we would already be at war. We have done far worse to Iran than they have to US. I say we leave them the fuck alone because in a free society thats what real conservatives do... People who thinks its their business to decide what others do is neocons and liberals. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is total rhetoric for dumb asses. If it could be proven that Iran was actively working to kill US troops we would already be at war. We have done far worse to Iran than they have to US. I say we leave them the fuck alone because in a free society thats what real conservatives do... People who thinks its their business to decide what others do is neocons and liberals. 

Its not rhetoric.   In a Showtime (think that is where I saw it) special on Iran active and retired Iranian govt officials basically admitted to it.  

The documentary was called Iran and the West.  

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/iran-and-the-west/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/2/ismail-ghaani-iranian-general-boasts-of-quds-force/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/t/report-iran-pays-each-us-soldier-killed-taliban/#.WcFM5rKGOUk

Even with them killing our soldiers thru proxy methods I say handle it economically not militarily....yet.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"boy" would have been funnier...and more fitting.

The alt left is protesting trump Calling people names by calling him names

Edited by Rod Johnson

Just now, Highmark said:

Its not rhetoric.   In a Showtime (think that is where I saw it) special on Iran active and retired Iranian govt officials admitted to it.  

The documentary was called Iran and the West.  

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/iran-and-the-west/

Im sure nobody from Israel had anything to do with that production. :lol: We have been trying to get into a war with Iran since 1953. 

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im sure nobody from Israel had anything to do with that production. :lol: We have been trying to get into a war with Iran since 1953. 

Dude it was not a PRO US film by any stretch of the imagination.   Quite the opposite.  I highly doubt jews had anything to do with it.  

I recommend it.   Its a good watch free on youtube.  Around the 42 minute mark they go back into Iranian arms killing American soldiers.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_the_West

Watch the first few minutes if nothing else.   Its right there.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Trumps rhetoric is adequate messaging.  

More bluster.....nothing is going to happen until US tightens up trade with China to force China into dealing with NK. I do not see trade between the US an China changing.

3 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

More bluster.....nothing is going to happen until US tightens up trade with China to force China into dealing with NK. I do not see trade between the US an China changing.

If Trump makes it through his first term do you think he will run for a second term? And if he does what is he going to run on? Building a wall? Tough trade deals with China and Mexico? Infrastructure investment? Health care reform? Cuz thats what he ran on the first time and he hasnt done shit. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

If Trump makes it through his first term do you think he will run for a second term? And if he does what is he going to run on? Building a wall? Tough trade deals with China and Mexico? Infrastructure investment? Health care reform? Cuz thats what he ran on the first time and he hasnt done shit. 

At first I figured he would be one and done. I still think that's the case. If he does run.....Tax reform (If it hasn't happened already), economy is booming, going to be plenty of infrastructure reinvestment going on to rebuild after the hurricanes. Health care reform will be not happen.  The wall is symbol for immigration reform. Trump has discovered you can say plenty on the campaign trail but realty of Washington is different. He's a hybrid, part  Republican part, part Dem. and toss in a lot of Independent. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

chinese would never support war with NK. the refuge problem would be devastatingly destabilizing in parts of china. 

What "refugee problem" do you think China is going to have?  You think they are bleeding hearts willing to open their borders to their own detriment?  They aren't Germany. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What "refugee problem" do you think China is going to have?  You think they are bleeding hearts willing to open their borders to their own detriment?  They aren't Germany. :lmao:

They aren't Germany.......... Funny how the country that brought the Nazis are now decent and the US President worries about offending Nazi's.    

There are 25 million people in North Korea. Having this asshole Trump in power who is just itching to blow up something  is not good for anyone. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They aren't Germany.......... Funny how the country that brought the Nazis are now decent and the US President worries about offending Nazi's.    

There are 25 million people in North Korea. Having this asshole Trump in power who is just itching to blow up something  is not good for anyone. 

Just be quiet, lady.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

chinese would never support war with NK. the refuge problem would be devastatingly destabilizing in parts of china. 

The Chinese are using the current NK refugees as slave labor which is really saying something considering how they treat and pay their own countrymen making iPhones and the inventory for WalMart.