Check your account email address ×

Watch-out Rocket Man- Trump threatened to "annihilate" North Korea

jammin

In a speech to the U.N. General Assembly, President Trump said the U.S. would “totally destroy North Korea” if its nuclear program couldn’t be contained by diplomatic measures. “Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and his regime,” he said. The president also called the Iran nuclear deal “an embarrassment” to the U.S.

Three Takeaways From the Trump Speech
 NORTH KOREA:  Trump threatened to "annihilate" North Korea if the country fails to abandon its pursuit of nuclear weapons.  "'Rocket man' is on a suicide mission, not only for himself but for his regime," the president said, referring to North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un. "It is time for North Korea to realize that denuclearization is its only future." 

IRAN:  Mr. Trump referred to Iran as an "authoritarian" regime and denounced the 2015 nuclear disarmament agreement between Iran and six world powers, including the U.S.He called it "one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into."

PERILS FACING WORLD:  Mr. Trump said the world faced "both immense promise and great peril." He added: "Authority and authoritarian powers seek to collapse the values, the systems and alliances that prevented conflict and tilted the world toward freedom since World War II." He said leaders must decide “whether we lift the world to new heights or let it fall into valley of disrepair.”

http://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/un-general-assembly-2017

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This idiotic sabre rattling must stop. Its fucking embarrassing

Jesus told him to annihilate Rocketman(AND the millions of innocent people who live there). Who are you to question Jesus?  

*edit

Edited by Anler

• Gold Member
Just now, Momorider said:

Firing rockets at Japan no big deal just let them keep doing it :bc: maybe he will get lucky and kill a bunch of nine irons 

Maybe someone else should handle it. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Firing rockets at Japan no big deal just let them keep doing it :bc: maybe he will get lucky and kill a bunch of nine irons 

So how about Japan and China deal with this first and foremost? 

we killed 5 million people in that last korean war and had to stop when we hit the red wall at the northern border. I don't see this being any different. We would go in and start killing and destroying but at the end of the day the chinese and russians won't let the communists fall.

2 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

we killed 5 million people in that last korean war and had to stop when we hit the red wall at the northern border. I don't see this being any different. We would go in and start killing and destroying but at the end of the day the chinese and russians won't let the communists fall.

Our destruction capabilities have greatly increased since then. We are getting to a point where enough of the world could unite against us. Not just militarily but economically. Our fragile dollar would collapse in a minute. 

Just now, Anler said:

Our destruction capabilities have greatly increased since then. We are getting to a point where enough of the world could unite against us. Not just militarily but economically. Our fragile dollar would collapse in a minute. 

:lol:

if you think we could stop china in a war at their own border you are insane.

who would back the chinese and russians economically over a korean conflict?? if for some reason we did something and the entire world turned their back yes, we would have an issue but it would not be over this.

3 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

:lol:

if you think we could stop china in a war at their own border you are insane.

who would back the chinese and russians economically over a korean conflict?? if for some reason we did something and the entire world turned their back yes, we would have an issue but it would not be over this.

Thats not what I am saying AT ALL. I doubt anybody gives a fuck about North Korea. But look at all of the countries we are fucking with economically and militarily. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Libya, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, etc.. throw china in there and anyone else who is tired of our bullshit and who is really going to want to fight that? You gonna send your kids to go save the mighty US dollar? None of those countries have done shit to us. They all unite and say, "fuck your dollar, we have our own currency and IF you want to do business with us you can use this". That happens and you can go ahead and wipe your ass with $100 bills because toilet paper would be worth more. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Thats not what I am saying AT ALL. I doubt anybody gives a fuck about North Korea. But look at all of the countries we are fucking with economically and militarily. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Libya, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, etc.. throw china in there and anyone else who is tired of our bullshit and who is really going to want to fight that? You gonna send your kids to go save the mighty US dollar? None of those countries have done shit to us. They all unite and say, "fuck your dollar, we have our own currency and IF you want to do business with us you can use this". That happens and you can go ahead and wipe your ass with $100 bills because toilet paper would be worth more. 

Sad to say it but we have been doing this since WWII. apparently this was our version of colonialism. china owns too much of our currency to want to fuck with our economy though. the russians wouldn't be so reluctant. there wouldn't be anything to fight for if it came down to actual war. between population and war output china would crush us

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trumps rhetoric is adequate messaging.  

I think it would be more effective to stand in front of the UN and simply say he is irrelevant.   Call for his people to overthrow him and then America will sit down and discuss a future.   He should be calling on the UN for any military action not the US to lead it.   

Trump was spot on regarding the Iran deal.   Its laughable to think they would keep their end of the bargain.  

1 minute ago, revkev6 said:

Sad to say it but we have been doing this since WWII. apparently this was our version of colonialism. china owns too much of our currency to want to fuck with our economy though. the russians wouldn't be so reluctant. there wouldn't be anything to fight for if it came down to actual war. between population and war output china would crush us

10 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

We will be so weakend by all of the other military operations that if China did decide to poke we couldnt afford a fucking bullet. And technically they would own a significant amount of our assets. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think it would be more effective to stand in front of the UN and simply say he is irrelevant.   Call for his people to overthrow him and then America will sit down and discuss a future.   He should be calling on the UN for any military action not the US to lead it.   

Trump was spot on regarding the Iran deal.   Its laughable to think they would keep their end of the bargain.  

Yeah...I agree.  But that's not Trump.  He's gonna get his "dig" in.

I enjoyed his speech.  I thought it was really good.  Really, really good.  Him hammering home the "America first" message is way overdue....and refreshing.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I agree.  But that's not Trump.  He's gonna get his "dig" in.

I enjoyed his speech.  I thought it was really good.  Really, really good.  Him hammering home the "America first" message is way overdue....and refreshing.  

I agree with that.   No more apologizing to the world just because we have it great.  Fuck this whole NWO or global society bullshit.   We are most helpful to others when we are as strong as can be.   By helpful I mean emulate not give everyone shit.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree with that.   No more apologizing to the world just because we have it great.  Fuck this whole NWO or global society bullshit.   We are most helpful to others when we are as strong as can be.   By helpful I mean emulate not give everyone shit.  

Agree with your "edit" also.  A society that is striving for a better way for all their citizens are the ones that are worth helping.  Countires are like people.  "bootstraps"

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why do we need to police Iran again? That was their money.