Check your account email address ×

Watch-out Rocket Man- Trump threatened to "annihilate" North Korea

jammin

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah what THE FUCK are you thinking that not shopping there has any effect...you need to go on some super secret double black ops with Moto to affect any change! :ph34r:

Voting with your wallet only works if every goddamn product isn't made in the same fucking town in China.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Voting with your wallet only works if every goddamn product isn't made in the same fucking town in China.

It also assumes that people have time to research that shit and can afford presumably more expensive products made ethically all while being squeezed by stagnant wages, longer hours, and rising prices. 

Good on paper, horrible in practice

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Just now, motonoggin said:

It also assumes that people have time to research that shit and can afford presumably more expensive products made ethically all while being squeezed by stagnant wages, longer hours, and rising prices. 

Good on paper, horrible in practice

The best part is that Woodtick not shopping there is doing more than you ever have or will. :lol:

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The best part is that Woodtick not shopping there is doing more than you ever have or will. :lol:

Oh no Smails, thats where you're wrong. Moto posts memes on the internet.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Oh no Smails, thats where you're wrong. Moto posts memes on the internet.

You and he foolishly assume that the totality of my praxis is tweaking reactionaries on a sled forum. 

You clearly construct this scenario to serve your foolish assumptions, and it's probably some of the dumbest shit that goes on here. 

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

chinese would never support war with NK. the refuge problem would be devastatingly destabilizing in parts of china. 

That's funny, their leader has come right out and said if NK attacks someone they're on their own. :news: 

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You and he foolishly assume that the totality of my praxis is tweaking reactionaries on a sled forum. 

You clearly construct this scenario to serve your foolish assumptions, and it's probably some of the dumbest shit that goes on here. 

Or maybe having a little fun at your expense is just that and not really indicative of anything at all. But hey, you use $10 words so what would I know?

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You use dem big werds like a fag. Shut up fag. 

I like money. 

Go way, I'm baitin!

Aren't you clearly constructing this scenario to serve your foolish assumptions?

7 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Jesus guy, give it a rest already. :lol:  Totality of my praxis. :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

Criticism of vocabulary is anti intellectual. 

You aren't much of an intellectual. You use $10 words as a pretense to said "intellectualism" as a means to give legitimacy to your condescension.  It begs the question as why someone so esteemed and intellectual as you think yourself would sink to the level of such racist, dull normal, half wits? Could it be you are simply not that good Will Hunting? Post another meme, Puffessor. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You aren't much of an intellectual. You use $10 words as a pretense to said "intellectualism" as a means to give legitimacy to your condescension.  It begs the question as why someone so esteemed and intellectual as you think yourself would sink to the level of such racist, dull normal, half wits? Could it be you are simply not that good Will Hunting? Post another meme, Puffessor. :bc:

This place is a great microcosm of white society.