Check your account email address ×

Oh Don...

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

I occasionally see some of Don's posts on FB when one of my FB friends likes and or replies to one of his posts. He's a riot! To bad he doesn't post here anymore.

I just searched his name on fb...his feed isnt private.... :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well he knows how to narrow down to his core constituency anyhow, he has eliminated liberals, people over 65, and Native Americans! :lol:

Neal

Don't forget blacks. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pro life conservative telling you stupid liberals to hurry up and die after 65? Why wait?

Oh!  I agree!!!!!  Wanna get together and come up with a remodeled Final Solution?  I know....but hear me out, we'll throw a bunch a Jews on the train with the libs.  See?  That turned your frown upside down, huh?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like you should send him a friend request.:lol2:

I think I ended my chances at getting accepted when I sunk his wifes sled in the middle of a 200yrd wide raging river in a blacked out stupor :lol: 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sounds like you should send him a friend request.:lol2:

Hahaha.  

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

he does....but he's a driven hard worker and came from nothing to get it. 

He sure is/did.  And he's no dummy, that is a fact.  His views are a little warped but he isn't dumb.  

I think Don is part Indian/Native.  He knows exactly how much alcohol is needed to tip himself over the edge.  Throw in a couple tokes of average quality Mainah weed and it's lights out for Don.  HE's a lot of fun to party with though, that's for sure.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  

He sure is/did.  And he's no dummy, that is a fact.  His views are a little warped but he isn't dumb.  

I think Don is part Indian/Native.  He knows exactly how much alcohol is needed to tip himself over the edge.  Throw in a couple tokes of average quality Mainah weed and it's lights out for Don.  HE's a lot of fun to party with though, that's for sure.  

I dont think Don has any native ancestry as far as I car remember  ......he's just a major lightweight :lol: