Check your account email address ×

Oh Don...

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I ended my chances at getting accepted when I sunk his wifes sled in the middle of a 200yrd wide raging river in a blacked out stupor :lol: 

This is the first time I've seen you admit it. If you did admit to it before I missed it :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

IIRC the sled sinking was openly admitted to....just not whose sled it really was. :lol:

I just didnt offer up the story freely because I had no idea what the situation was with Don and his Insurance.....I dont think he lied to them or did anything wrong but I figured I didnt need to offer up the story on the internets 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I just didnt offer up the story freely because I had no idea what the situation was with Don and his Insurance.....I dont think he lied to them or did anything wrong but I figured I didnt need to offer up the story on the internets 

Hey I here ya....I sunk my own sled and it took me awhile to spill it here...still a great story. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey I here ya....I sunk my own sled and it took me awhile to spill it here...still a great story. :lol:

Screw it, if you can't tell your internet friends, who can you tell. I owed up to sinking my drone right after it happened :ashamed:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought that was an actual photo not a chopped one...................  :news: 

:lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think I ended my chances at getting accepted when I sunk his wifes sled in the middle of a 200yrd wide raging river in a blacked out stupor :lol: 

I've never heard this. This story needs to be retold immediately!! :lol: