Check your account email address ×

Hey woolfie...you level headed bastion of internet equilibrium

f7ben

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Yes, TMA sales have really dropped off. Maine seems to be the only New England state doing well. VT has priced itself out of the market. But that has resulted in better trail conditions with less traffic on the trails. I agree, Teddy didn't help IP by ticketing everyone for every little violation in town. I heard a rumor that a snowmobile shop is going in to the old Ted's Market location. I'm not sure if it's going to be a dealership or not. Do you remember when Ming's had the Polaris dealership?

Yeah, the VAST app is very cool. It's much easier to grab your phone to see where you are at instead of unfolding a map :bc:

pricing, insurance etc. makes it pretty crazy to ride in VT. my father bought a leftover F8 up in maine (my uncle lives up by presque isle) during a once a year trip they do and left it there because it wasn't worth bringing back to pay sales tax and then register it and buy a TMA in VT. 3 years it stayed there. he had his old firecat that ran good for the few trips we were making.

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

AMG likes the hand holding one?

Neal

I just hope you don't post the pictures of you and Jewell

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

100%

and the ones of you and RR 69ing each other .

Keep those to yourselves, Faggots 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I just hope you don't post the pictures of you and Jewell

and the ones of you and RR 69ing each other .

Keep those to yourselves, Faggots 

You get a new truck yet Jay? Anything worth while tossing my 5.0 down the pipeline? 

1 hour ago, revkev6 said:

I forget why I had to make Don bloody... he did something stupid as usual.. :dunno:

Pretty sure it was because he dyes his hair. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

That's what I meant by current events :lol: as I said before Chris is taller than I expected. I expected a midget.   Maybe just a mental midget :lol: 

Settle down propeller head.

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Stout little fella. :bc:

:lol: My German heritage means I've never had a "swimmer's body".  

36 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

pricing, insurance etc. makes it pretty crazy to ride in VT. my father bought a leftover F8 up in maine (my uncle lives up by presque isle) during a once a year trip they do and left it there because it wasn't worth bringing back to pay sales tax and then register it and buy a TMA in VT. 3 years it stayed there. he had his old firecat that ran good for the few trips we were making.

I haven't paid sales tax on my sleds. I register the sleds in NH and buy the more expensive TMA. I'd register NH anyway since I'm so close to the border and it saves me from having to register VT before buying the TMA.

If I was from MA or CT I would go to Maine instead of VT or NH unless I was committed because of owning a place in NH or VT.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has the penis shaped handlebar grips on his snowmobile. 

Keep me out of your homo fantasies, Analreciever :fuckyou::finger:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm disappointed in you guys, only up to 8 pages :sad:

:lol:

:finger:Faggot

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yeah I just read it and it doesnt look like a big deal. :dunno: 

but just for shits I would bet Ben would thoroughly whoop Preston and Woolie. :news: And wouldnt even need to "pull his piece" :lol:

Have you seen the video of him brawling on the sidewalk? Sorry Bhen, had to bring that up.