Check your account email address ×

Hey woolfie...you level headed bastion of internet equilibrium

f7ben

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Must be getting boring as fuck over there. All of the nut ticklers and ECDL reach arounders are popping up here. Now scootsie is gettin skeered and trying to lure Ben back. Pfft! safe space faggots. 

I noticed that too :news: 

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If your gonna post pictures where is the one with the two nooks fags crossing their arms on their sleds? :lol:

30549.thumb.jpeg.712fd60ae2a262038bd50e480af325d5.jpeg

30550.gif.11d16f9d9379e436d70787fa089e02da.gif

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hardly brawling :lol: more like heavy petting 

At least I'm not the only one who's been threatened with a gun by that member on here.  I got you beat tho, I've been threatened 2x   I win :lol:

Amg 2 

Sandnigger looking Bhent 1 

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

ICEWelcher20and20REVASSHOLE_zps2f8389f7.

ambiguously-gay-duo_zpsccd4339b.gif

At least I'm not the only one who's been threatened with a gun by that member on here.  I got you beat tho, I've been threatened 2x   I win :lol:

Amg 2 

If someone pulls a gun on me in anger they better be ready to use it ......thats all I know :toughguy: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I havent logged on safespace in months. I got a pm from a friend that informed me woolie was over there talking shit and saying I was claiming i was gonna make preston apologize to me.

Seems maybe if woolie wants to talk shit and put words in my mouth the least he do is be a man and do it here.

:news:

:pc:  

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Amg 2 

Ironic you have that saved since you are the guy who doesn't post pics.  

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah Gary.....sigh.....my favorite wolfie brother by a mile !!!!!!!!!11

Where's my beer you no airplane faggutt?

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hardly brawling :lol: more like heavy petting 

Almost as bad as the Astro van incident.

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Amg 2 

who is the mexican? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If someone pulls a gun on me in anger they better be ready to use it ......thats all I know :toughguy: 

I told him he's the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed to have a CCW   Been ignoring ever since.  Pussies like that , that need a gun because they run their mouths, but can't back it up with their fists, but need a gun, deserve whatever harm that happens to them in life.  The other one I laughed off because the were the same way 

I agree with what you say above. Someone pulls a gun on someone after running their cock holster, they better fucking use it.  The ass beating they'd get after, they'd wish they pulled the trigger.

4 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Ironic you have that saved since you are the guy who doesn't post pics.  

I posted pics on here, DT, HCS S-S and I believe the old FS too,  little fella

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

who is the mexican? 

That's Fred the drunk :lol::lmao:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

I told him he's the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed to have a CCW   Been ignoring ever since.  Pussies like that , that need a gun because they run their mouths, but can't back it up with their fists, but need a gun, deserve whatever harm that happens to them in life.  The other one I laughed off because the were the same way 

I agree with what you say above. Someone pulls a gun on someone after running their cock holster, they better fucking use it.  The ass beating they'd get after, they'd wish they pulled the trigger.

No one runs their mouth more then you :lol:

Threatening people all the time and then dont show up...

Just stfu for once.

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Analer white knighting for Bhen.....Buford T Justice and Junior. :lol: 

Bluto and Popeye putting aside their differences and coming together to fight a common enemy :lol:      WTF , I dunno what the hell I missed here , but I'll keep looking :lol:  :bc:

I'd have no issue pistol whipping someone with their own piece if they didnt get a round off before I got that gun away from them 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bluto and Popeye putting aside their differences and coming together to fight a common enemy :lol:      WTF , I dunno what the hell I missed here , but I'll keep looking :lol:  :bc:

FUCK YOU RON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111

I posted pics on here , little fella

That's Fred the drunk :lol::lmao:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Freddy the Lush! :lol:

maybe he rides a race sled to get back to boozing as fast as possible :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd have no issue pistol whipping someone with their own piece if they didnt get a round off before I got that gun away from them 

OT?:gun:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:bc:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

maybe he rides a race sled to get back to boozing as fast as possible :lol: 

:lol: