Check your account email address ×

Hay days

9 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Portopotties are ok if you are the 1st dumper of the day. :lol:

OMG, I didn't shit all day today and had a huge chicken dinner on the way home.  Pretty sure you could compare my dump of 5 minutes ago to 3-4 Snickers bars, and not the fun sized either.  Was going to leave that at Haydays until I stuck my head in there.

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The IQr was revealed this morning.  Some refinements.  New shocks.  Upper a-arms are different.  Spindles are different, Front torque arm is different. Running boards are cut out and hae traction grips on them.  Basically the same sled as last year.  

The new Doo snox sled was just revealed.  Lots of significant changes.  Everything is new.  Should be bad ass for sure.  

Saw it up close and it certainly isn't a looker, but it'll certainly be a potent sled.  Cat's new sno-xer isn't winning any beauty contests either.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

OMG, I didn't shit all day today and had a huge chicken dinner on the way home.  Pretty sure you could compare my dump of 5 minutes ago to 3-4 Snickers bars, and not the fun sized either.  Was going to leave that at Haydays until I stuck my head in there.

Saw it up close and it certainly isn't a looker, but it'll certainly be a potent sled.  Cat's new sno-xer isn't winning any beauty contests either.  

The RS is bad to the bone.  That alone makes it a beautiful sled IMO.  Even has power steering.  Should be hard to beat in the terrain races this season.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The RS is bad to the bone.  That alone makes it a beautiful sled IMO.  Even has power steering.  Should be hard to beat in the terrain races this season.  

It will be an interesting year.  I didn't catch the Cat XC sled, but I don't think much changed from the 17's.

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think members here should invest in some type of camera phone.  You know, they make those now...right?

From my buddy next door:

I just bought one of those fancy camera phone thingys a few months ago to replace my old flip phone. Who's going to volunteer to teach me how to use it :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just bought one of those fancy camera phone thingys a few months ago to replace my old flip phone. Who's going to volunteer to teach me how to use it :lol:

Well from how long its taken you to learn how to use your drone....

I dont think anyone has that kind of time. :lol::bc:

3 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

6:15 and hardly anyone here.  Used to be that you had to get here early or wait in line for an hour. What happened?

Gates open at 7.

I was unloading gas at one of the stations in North Branch, I thought I would see more trucks headed east towards the grounds. 

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

From the FB pics I've seen,the crowds are down. I hope Ezra didn't pass out face down.:whistle:

$15,000 sleds nowadays. How many are you going to buy? Especially with the way Winters are anymore...

Just now, Anler said:

$15,000 sleds nowadays. How many are you going to buy? Especially with the way Winters are anymore...

Sad truth.  Really sad.  I hope this winter starts soon and stays long.  That'll flip sled sales again.  But these last few marginal winters...ughhhh.  And when I say "marginal", I can still ride from my driveway three months a winter every winter.  IT SHOULD BE 4-5!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Not only that, the dealers have some of the new Iron on there show room already. From the pics I have seen,it's a ugly sled wrap show.

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

From the FB pics I've seen,the crowds are down. I hope Ezra didn't pass out face down.:whistle:

it was pretty good crowds. I would not pretend to have numbers or estimate but I could see pasture land parking lot and it was just as full as last yr and the year before .

we put my trailer on club row and when we decided to get to work and sell raffle tix we had left we pushed 250tix in under a hr . granted we had 2 guys who sell for a living in the road working but it was fun.

I did not see a lot of sleds on trailers rolling around .

the party went real late both nights and got VIP passes to 2 diff all you can drink manufacture party's

I always forget to grab my wifes fit bit deal to know just how much walking I do . lol my bud got sick of walking and bought a new Yamaha golf cart lol they fucked with us a few times but pretty much every one who stopped us knew one of us and just blew it off . got to work on a on grounds atv/ golf cart pass for next yr . that sort of exercise is not good for that pregnant look I have been working on for 15yrs 

• Haha 1