Check your account email address ×

Hay days

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, it's kinda neat at first.  Then you realize it's like watching fat girls race hurdles.  Lame.

they had a long mud bog race deal this year . same place Levi jumped last yr  they lined em up 2 wide and raced . that was sort of cool for 5 min but I am not really to in to sxs and atv mud shit any more . more of just get on drive around race to the corners and steer around the water hole  

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How did Poo make out on the track this year?  

Poor Poo.

:lol:

As long as they had a TrickyRicky sticker on the hood, they were the fastest.:ashamed:

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

they had a long mud bog race deal this year . same place Levi jumped last yr  they lined em up 2 wide and raced . that was sort of cool for 5 min but I am not really to in to sxs and atv mud shit any more . more of just get on drive around race to the corners and steer around the water hole  

I like driving through mud bogs in the woods. Watching guysdo that in an open field, not so much.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Me neither...its like watching paint dry....and its not even mud most times...just dirty water with a hard bottom.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Those two mud trucks parked between there and the manufacturers needed to be kicked out after their jackassery on Saturday.  Fire them up and rev the engines every 30 minutes.  They pissed off plenty of vendors and spectators.

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Those two mud trucks parked between there and the manufacturers needed to be kicked out after their jackassery on Saturday.  Fire them up and rev the engines every 30 minutes.  They pissed off plenty of vendors and spectators.

on sat AM I wanted to strangle some fuck stick.

he thought it would be funny to hold his horn on for 10 to 15 second bursts every 5 or ten min starting at 5am .

I cant beleve I did not here a story of some guy getting shot at hay days at 5am sat 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

on sat AM I wanted to strangle some fuck stick.

he thought it would be funny to hold his horn on for 10 to 15 second bursts every 5 or ten min starting at 5am .

I cant beleve I did not here a story of some guy getting shot at hay days at 5am sat 

First I've heard of it!  Bunch of drunken bros can't handle their booze.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

We were walking away from the "mud pit" when those guys fired those shit boxes up. The one was was burning a lot of oil. POS

The crowd appeared to be smaller to me this year. Still alot of people. We saw your typical 5 or 6 black folk. Also saw a group of 3 Asians walking around with bags with gear in them. Thought that was kinda cool. Ive seen blacks on sleds before, but I dont recall ever seeing a full on Asian sledding.

I bought a tuner and clutching for my RZR, and jewed the HMK people outta some small shit.

As far as the Tits and Tracks people, when we walked by, it looked like a middle aged chubby woman convention.

The shit in the swap is getting worse and worse. Just garbage.

Doo and Textron had most spots in manu. area. Cat had a pretty sweet 3 level semi trailer. Went in and checked that thing out.

I had a good time.