Check your account email address ×

Hay days

so who is going ?

I am dropping a trailer there on Thursday afternoon on club row

prob head up and stay over night fri  . spend better part of sat there .

if you see this flag stop in and say hi I will be in and out all day and have a full cooler

10665173_176618819191065_9031224535099425869_n.jpg

32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Heard it's not worth the drive 

Live 90 minutes away and I'm not going this year.  Will cost $35-45 just to walk in the gate.

Friend says he is going to kidnap me and go, but I'm going to put up a fight this year.  

37 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Heard it's not worth the drive 

I was going to pass last yr . but at the last poss moment I told the wife fuck it we are going home I am making hay days . that was Friday night at about 10pm and I was in the grand Teton's in a motor home . I made it for the sat night fireworks lol.

it is the grand daddy of all snowmobile events

I see guys I know from all over the country  every year .

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Live 90 minutes away and I'm not going this year.  Will cost $35-45 just to walk in the gate.

Friend says he is going to kidnap me and go, but I'm going to put up a fight this year.  

You make of it what you want to....ive always had fun there....it killed me to be so near the one yr with my wife and she wanted to go to little falls instead....im sure you remember that. :lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You make of it what you want to....ive always had fun there....it killed me to be so near the one yr with my wife and she wanted to go to little falls instead....im sure you remember that. :lol:

Only 30 minutes on the other side of me.  I've had fun, but the cost to park, get in, and whatnot is getting to be a bit much.  I think it was $70 last year for 2 Saturday gate passes and parking.  Might have been $80.  Spent a grand total of $0.00 inside the gates.

10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

it is 25bucks to walk in . 10 bucks to park you usually have 2 or 3 guys in a car so yeah 30 or 35 bucks . you cant even watch frogs fuck for 35 bucks .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is 25bucks to walk in . 10 bucks to park you usually have 2 or 3 guys in a car so yeah 30 or 35 bucks . you cant even watch frogs fuck for 35 bucks .

$20 to park across from where the free parking used to be.  Was it last year or two years ago you had to buy the weekend pass for $30 to get in on Saturday?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

$20 to park across from where the free parking used to be.  Was it last year or two years ago you had to buy the weekend pass for $30 to get in on Saturday?

that is a bull shit deal I think it was last yr do not remember .

I bought I think 5vip tix for 150 I think that gets me  in grounds parking and a shower and all weekend band .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

that is a bull shit deal I think it was last yr do not remember .

I bought I think 5vip tix for 150 I think that gets me  in grounds parking and a shower and all weekend band .

it is not super cheep but like I said you cant even get the rub part at a rub and tug for 35bucks .

53 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

44 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I was going to pass last yr . but at the last poss moment I told the wife fuck it we are going home I am making hay days . that was Friday night at about 10pm and I was in the grand Teton's in a motor home . I made it for the sat night fireworks lol.

it is the grand daddy of all snowmobile events

I see guys I know from all over the country  every year .

I know several people who have been there.  Said it's not worth the drive 

28 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Paved all the way there. :lol:

Perfect for AMG then. 

Probably can't afford the fuel to go tho.  Unfortunate that he is now putting a walk out basement at double the cost instead of when he built.

13 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I know several people who have been there.  Said it's not worth the drive 

all depends I guess if you are in to motor sports or changing tampons I guess. there is a reason people fly in from all around the countery for it and there are no rooms or camp sites  for 50 miles or more