Check your account email address ×

HBO Vice Embedded A Reporter With The Charlottesville Nazis

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

and that's relevant now, because.....?

Were you up in arms that he was/is a racist while he was serving?? Im going out on a limb, but i am guessing NOPE..

this is very relevant now, not to do with the title of the thread but more about your moral compass, I could care less about the title of the thread, Its just watching you lib fucks back pedal..:backpeddle:

More wood in the fire for all you left tard wackos on here extreme level of pathetic hypocrisy.. Just fucking pathetic you fucks cant think for yourselves..:thumb:

Im out, c-ya tomorrow!!

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Were you up in arms that he was/is a racist while he was serving?? Im going out on a limb, but i am guessing NOPE..

this is very relevant now, not to do with the title of the thread but more about your moral compass, I could care less about the title of the thread, Its just watching you lib fucks back pedal..:backpeddle:

More wood in the fire for all you left tard wackos on here extreme level of pathetic hypocrisy.. Just fucking pathetic you fucks cant think for yourselves..:thumb:

Im out, c-ya tomorrow!!

had he still been a racist when I was interested in politics? absolutely. byrd admitted his racism, apologized for it, and redeemed himself. any of your boys do that?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Seriously, what is wrong with your head?  Not like the "Trumps a nazi" bullshit narrative hasn't been coming from everywhere on the left this week or anything....

What's wrong with his head is that it is sadly turning to Swiss cheese and he doesn't realize it.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

and that's relevant now, because.....?

he was the last lol member of Congress he was loved by your side for decades.  your side has always been the party of slavery the party of segregation the kkk is the Democrat party . own it you started it you built it to what it is today.  now that it is out of fashion you want to pretend they are not your people of your making .

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

had he still been a racist when I was interested in politics? absolutely. byrd admitted his racism, apologized for it, and redeemed himself. any of your boys do that?

talk is cheep in politics .he said what he had to he was born and raised to be that he was brought to power because of the clan . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

he was the last lol member of Congress he was loved by your side for decades.  your side has always been the party of slavery the party of segregation the kkk is the Democrat party . own it you started it you built it to what it is today.  now that it is out of fashion you want to pretend they are not your people of your making .

Is this where I list Trumps dads support for the KKK?

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is this where I list Trumps dads support for the KKK?

you are what 62 65? and a life long Democrat correct?

so you are just as guilty as the rest you were and still are a member of the party that helped find the KKK and were strong in it to racism   in your voting life

you are KKK  

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

HBO Vice Embedded A Reporter With The Charlottesville Nazis

You MUST watch this. I knew the Nazis were this evil, but they've been EMBOLDENED by our NAZI PRESIDENT and instead of trying to be all nice and put a happy face on Nazism, like David Duke attempted to do for years, they are now OPENLY expressing the exact VILE EVIL they have always been.

I wonder what Trump thinks about the remarks starting at 3:50 mark.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you are what 62 65? and a life long Democrat correct?

so you are just as guilty as the rest you were and still are a member of the party that helped find the KKK and were strong in it to racism   in your voting life

you are KKK  

Trumps father was arrested at a KKK rally in a white suit......need more?

15 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh, shit, sorry, I didnt realize you have only voted and been into politics since 2011???:backpeddle:

Please elaborate on how he redeemed himself for being the head of the KKK, more than  likely inciting riots, killings, and supporting pure hatred that is obviously still strong today.. please elaborate on how one can redeem themselves from this..  FFS

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

link to the article?? 

well fuck, I might as well...:ashamed:  fuck you are pathetic MC, spewing racism just like the neo-nazis

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-post-pushes-unsubstantiated-story-that-trumps-father-attended-kkk-march/article/2631608

Attached was a photo of the page from the book that describes a riot that broke out during a 1927 Memorial Day parade, not a KKK march, in New York City after Klan members ignored instructions not to attend wearing their white robes.

An article in the New York Times from that time described the incident and said several people were arrested, some for violence. It said only that Fred Trump "was discharged" but had no other information about his role at the scene.

DHSnwxpWsAEhXkz.jpg

Edited by Rigid1

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So was yours. :lol: 

I love this narrative the best.  Because segregation and racism wasn't the overall consensus back in the 1920's, 30's, 40's.....etc....

Laughable garbage spewed by the retards doing all they can to stay relevant.  

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

my wife, an avid trump hating republican, has said "maybe this is it, the gop will finally help run him out of dodge" over what transpired this weekend. I laugh and say "nope".

:lol:  

Trump has had thousands and thousands of employees and not one has ever come out calling him racist.  

Fact is Trump was never called a racist until he ran against a dem.   

What's even more hilarious is the hatred for Trump supporters by the left or for people in the GOP or conservative movement.  Pure hatred without knowing anything about them.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

link to the article?? 

well fuck, I might as well...:ashamed:  fuck you are pathetic MC, spewing racism just like the neo-nazis

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-post-pushes-unsubstantiated-story-that-trumps-father-attended-kkk-march/article/2631608

Attached was a photo of the page from the book that describes a riot that broke out during a 1927 Memorial Day parade, not a KKK march, in New York City after Klan members ignored instructions not to attend wearing their white robes.

An article in the New York Times from that time described the incident and said several people were arrested, some for violence. It said only that Fred Trump "was discharged" but had no other information about his role at the scene.

DHSnwxpWsAEhXkz.jpg

Thanks for posting what I stated. Like father like son.

I posted it all during the election.

Edited by Mainecat

The Ellis Island Medals of Honor embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity. They recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America.  As always, NECO remains dedicated to the maintenance and restoration of America’s greatest symbol of its immigrant history, Ellis Island.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

Its despicable what the left and MSM is doing to our POTUS.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2