Check your account email address ×

How long will it take for someone to show up LOL

I have the following items I would like to have taken away.

1- kenmore water softener , worked when I removed it last year.
1- set of pool steps and aluminum railings. We dont use these but they will clean up well and be fine. These are spendy when new
1- wheeled cart , needs a couple spot welds but is otherwise like new. Bought last year to haul some heavy beams down a hill
100- or so deck railing spindles all in good shape and fine to be reused
12 - or so 3-4' pieces of green treat 2x10
3- steel support posts from a basement in good shape
15 - or so steel corrugated posts....not sure what these are used for

All of this stuff is good to be used again , I just dont need it.

I would like all of this stuff taken away today and I am asking that the person who picks this stuff up brings me 2 cases of ice cold coors light beer in exchange.

I would say this is a bargain .....the water softener should be able to be resold for 100$ easily.

Shoot me a text at show contact info and I will take the ad down when this stuff is gone. First to show up with the beer gets it.

I dont need Jesus....i need two cases of coors lights!!!!!!

Also jesus turned water into wine.....because there was no such thing as coors lights back then.

My last return test!!!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont need Jesus....i need two cases of coors lights!!!!!!

Also jesus turned water into wine.....because there was no such thing as coors lights back then.

My last return test!!!

Coors is the anti Jesus..they turn beer into water.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

if I remember correctly, I think you have pretty good taste for beer (francis kahner? ). that's about it though.

Franziskaner, and they're actually just another brand owned by AB-inBev nowadays.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

if I remember correctly, I think you have pretty good taste for beer (francis kahner? ). that's about it though.

My go too is Bud light but I'll drink Ultra or Busch Light.   Busch Light is king in Iowa.   Don't know why but damn the farm boys like them some Busch Light.  Can't do Coors Light, I'm not completely against the taste but a few gives me a headache.   Not sure how anyone can drink Miller Lite.   Fucking tastes like cardboard to me.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Franziskaner, and they're actually just another brand owned by AB-inBev nowadays.

yeah I didn't think I spelled it right. I did not know about the new owners. I guess that explains why I see it in our grocery store now, rather than the beer distributors prior.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I didn't think I spelled it right. I did not know about the new owners. I guess that explains why I see it in our grocery store now, rather than the beer distributors prior.

Don't want more than a couple but they are tasty.

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/142/1946/

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

In-bev is owned by 3G capital, a Brazilian company that treats their employees like shit. I wouldn't drink their product if I was dying of thirst in the desert. Fuck them.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My go too is Bud light but I'll drink Ultra or Busch Light.   Busch Light is king in Iowa.   Don't know why but damn the farm boys like them some Busch Light.  Can't do Coors Light, I'm not completely against the taste but a few gives me a headache.   Not sure how anyone can drink Miller Lite.   Fucking tastes like cardboard to me.  

LOL, Busch Light is like part of the farmer culture in the plains, no doubt about it. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, the beer world is crazy right now, lots of sales, mergers, private equity investments. As a craft beer guy it's becoming a chore keeping up with who's independent and who's been bought out. Then you have to weight the difference between a company like Lagunitas selling to Heineken vs a Goose Island selling to AB-inBev vs Ballast Point selling to Constellation Brands... everyone is trying to take advantage of the industry's booming growth.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

In-bev is owned by 3G capital, a Brazilian company that treats their employees like shit. I wouldn't drink their product if I was dying of thirst in the desert. Fuck them.

Do you boycott Kraft and Heinz too? 3G was behind that merger.

8 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, the beer world is crazy right now, lots of sales, mergers, private equity investments. As a craft beer guy it's becoming a chore keeping up with who's independent and who's been bought out. Then you have to weight the difference between a company like Lagunitas selling to Heineken vs a Goose Island selling to AB-inBev vs Ballast Point selling to Constellation Brands... everyone is trying to take advantage of the industry's booming growth.

Yes, I do. My wife worked for Kraft so I know the whole story. She wasn't canned, she left on her own after seeing what they're about. :flush: 

• Thanks 1

Peddling your junk of Freedom Sledder bro? We did a neighborhood garage sale last Saturday and I sold almost all of our old junk! Made $800.00 too! The wife promptly spent it!

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

If I had to guess I would say Heineken would be the best of those buyouts as far as maintaining the quality of the brand and treating the workers well....all pure speculation on my part of course.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

If I had to guess I would say Heineken would be the best of those buyouts as far as maintaining the quality of the brand and treating the workers well....all pure speculation on my part of course.

Lagunitas took a lot of shit for selling 50% to Heineken a couple years ago, the owner swore he would never sell and bashed others who sold out. They just kept making great beer, waited for everyone to calm down, and this year when they sold the remaining 50% of the company it was generally ignored or considered a good move towards getting American craft beer into global markets. 

16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

If the stuff was free on the curb, there would be Anchorman style fights over who got to take what.  

its sitting out front .....some stupid faggot flagged my post right away for some reason.....I'll put it back up now :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

its sitting out front .....some stupid faggot flagged my post right away for some reason.....I'll put it back up now :lol: 

post up the link, we can all go view it, the more views it has the harder it is for someone to flag it and have it removed..:thumb:

Just now, f7ben said:

:bigfinger: 

im serious, when i was selling my nytros, someone kept flagging it (probably the guy with the 08 who thought it was gold) so I was chatting with my buddy who does craigslist a lot. He said send the link out to all us in a txt so we will all click on it, more views the harder it is to flag.. sure enough I did it, and it worked..