Check your account email address ×

Another one bites the dust

"Mr. Justice, a billionaire coal and real estate magnate, ran as a conservative Democrat and declined to endorse Hillary Clinton in 2016. But even as West Virginia has become a reliable Republican state in presidential elections and further down the ballot, a handful of Democrats have still been able to win office.

Mr. Justice, though, is said to have friendly relationships with some members of Mr. Trump’s family. And before entering politics he gave money to officeholders in both parties while variously registering as a Republican, Democrat and independent."

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"Mr. Justice, a billionaire coal and real estate magnate, ran as a conservative Democrat and declined to endorse Hillary Clinton in 2016. But even as West Virginia has become a reliable Republican state in presidential elections and further down the ballot, a handful of Democrats have still been able to win office.

Mr. Justice, though, is said to have friendly relationships with some members of Mr. Trump’s family. And before entering politics he gave money to officeholders in both parties while variously registering as a Republican, Democrat and independent."

My BIL lives in WV. Of course he is staunch republican. Also a union equipment operator. He said they just got a trifecta legislature. Rep house, rep Senate and rep governor. First thing the did was repeal prevailing wage laws which is a union crusher. Now he's pissed. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My BIL lives in WV. Of course he is staunch republican. Also a union equipment operator. He said they just got a trifecta legislature. Rep house, rep Senate and rep governor. First thing the did was repeal prevailing wage laws which is a union crusher. Now he's pissed. 

And his healthcare will go up too.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

:lies: the guy hasn't even changed parties yet, just said he will today Nazi Pig Dog 

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

You really are a miserable cunt....so typical of the twattish left.

fuck off and try coming up with something different than following me around with your "pathetic" "cunt" statements. you're about as boring, and ignorant, as creepr these days. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

i used to feel sorry for many of these people. no longer. let them sleep in the bed they make and find out what the gop is all about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i used to feel sorry for many of these people. no longer. let them sleep in the bed they make and find out what the gop is all about. 

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the current pace keeps up, you and Slope will be the only Democrats left. :lmao:

Losing = winning :lol:

14 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol: stupid motherfuckers :lol:   

Justice’s party switch is a slap in the face to the Democratic Governors Association, which spent more than $1 million to try to get Justice elected in 2016

They're used to it though.  Just another of over 1000 lost seats in the last eight. 

"Thanks Obama!"

:lol:

0-5, and team members are going to other team.   But meh... "they can have him."

Can we trade some of these site Dems for some with brains?  Are there any out there?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck off and try coming up with something different than following me around with your "pathetic" "cunt" statements. you're about as boring, and ignorant, as creepr these days. 

Right...because you and your ilk are so original with your endless threads.....do you even read the shit you, Slopedusky and McCarthy Cat post? 

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Weren't they supposed to get crushed in 2016 as well?

SeRena was explaining "to the class" how some fundraising was being used to blow out the downticket voting for all the Dems.

:lol:

He was wrong in his explaination anyway.  But even wrong in his own wrongness while lying about it.  Jesus!!! :lmao:

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I've been listening to him bitch the whole 8 years Obama was president. Obama is gonna take our guns, Obama is going to have the EPA kill fracking, Obama Obama Obama! They have had the best economy ever during Obama in that depressed shithole he lives in. Fracking and natural gas boom. Building hotels like crazy over in wheeling. And in the end you know who killed his job? Fucking Republicans. Brilliant. 

9 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Right...because you and your ilk are so original with your endless threads.....do you even read the shit you, Slopedusky and McCarthy Cat post? 

maybe if your boy trumpy would stfu, start acting presidential, stop all the lies, stop all the crying, etc etc etc etc etc etc......... we wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to post?

so what did you learn on morning joe this morning?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I've been listening to him bitch the whole 8 years Obama was president. Obama is gonna take our guns, Obama is going to have the EPA kill fracking, Obama Obama Obama! They have had the best economy ever during Obama in that depressed shithole he lives in. Fracking and natural gas boom. Building hotels like crazy over in wheeling. And in the end you know who killed his job? Fucking Republicans. Brilliant. 

this clown governor was a dem for two years, hardly anything dem about him in the first place, governing a state full of gullible rednecks. it's a damn wonder he was elected as a dem in the first place. good riddance.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Anler said:

How exactly did republicans kill his job?  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe if your boy trumpy would stfu, start acting presidential, stop all the lies, stop all the crying, etc etc etc etc etc etc......... we wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to post?

this clown governor was a dem for two years, hardly anything dem about him in the first place, governing a state full of gullible rednecks. it's a damn wonder he was elected as a dem in the first place. good riddance.

Good riddance to the DemonCUNT party, it's be unfortunate knowing you :finger2: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Says the guy that lives in cny and rides the tug hill.:lol:

Hey lets go to the Montague this winter on a saturday around noon, Id like to watch you announce your hatred of rednecks..:thumb: