Check your account email address ×

Another one bites the dust

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe if your boy trumpy would stfu, start acting presidential, stop all the lies, stop all the crying, etc etc etc etc etc etc......... we wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to post?

so what did you learn on morning joe this morning?

this clown governor was a dem for two years, hardly anything dem about him in the first place, governing a state full of gullible rednecks. it's a damn wonder he was elected as a dem in the first place. good riddance.

You really are an insufferable bastard.  

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Says the guy that lives in cny and rides the tug hill.:lol:

Hey lets go to the Montague this winter on a saturday around noon, Id like to watch you announce your hatred of rednecks..:thumb: 

No kidding.  I've been in that place a dozen times, he's walk out with his underwear on this head :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

No kidding.  I've been in that place a dozen times, he's walk out with his underwear on this head :lol: 

I didnt realize you lived out this way :bc:

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe if your boy trumpy would stfu, start acting presidential, stop all the lies, stop all the crying, etc etc etc etc etc etc......... we wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to post?

so what did you learn on morning joe this morning?

this clown governor was a dem for two years, hardly anything dem about him in the first place, governing a state full of gullible rednecks. it's a damn wonder he was elected as a dem in the first place. good riddance.

Didn't watch this morning....I can just come here and listen to you being cunty  like Mika.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah,  is this the typical city liberal denouncing the uneducated deplorables, yet buys a house in their neighborhood in the country to have peace and quiet?  Ironic.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Says the guy that lives in cny and rides the tug hill.:lol:

Hey lets go to the Montague this winter on a saturday around noon, Id like to watch you announce your hatred of rednecks..:thumb: 

so everyone who lives in cny and rides tug hill is a redneck? :lol:

btw i don't hate all rednecks. hell some of my friends and family think I'm a redneck. i do hate dumb ones though, ones too dumb to realize their voting against their best interest.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Didn't watch this morning....I can just come here and listen to you being cunty  like Mika.

mika has the same thoughts, same comments as everyone else on the "panel" yet you still watch it on a regular basis. when i tune into stations i feel are full of shit, to see what BS they're peddling, i turn it off soon afterwards. you on the other hand keep going back. i suspect you have a lot of "faith" in the show but you're too much of a pussy to share your true thoughts in here.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

mika has the same thoughts, same comments as everyone else on the "panel" yet you still watch it on a regular basis. when i tune into stations i feel are full of shit, to see what BS they're peddling, i turn it off soon afterwards. you on the other hand keep going back. i suspect you have a lot of "faith" in the show but you're too much of a pussy to share your true thoughts in here.

I watch it for the laughs....nothing more.

Same as CNN.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I've already condemned Trumps bullshit yet again but you ignore it and of course Mika has the same thoughts but have you listened to her express them....nothing but "Oh my God" "It's Horrible" "He is ruining the country".......actually she is less of a cunt than you.

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

I watch it for the laughs....nothing more.

Same as CNN.

Slinger says it's because you are a pussy and won't express your true thoughts here. :lol:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger says it's because you are a pussy and won't express your true thoughts here. :lol:

Well we both know neither you and I hold anything back. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so everyone who lives in cny and rides tug hill is a redneck? :lol:

btw i don't hate all rednecks. hell some of my friends and family think I'm a redneck. i do hate dumb ones though, ones too dumb to realize their voting against their best interest.

I would say the vast majority of people riding on the tug would consider themselves a redneck before an intellectual elitist.. id bet a 90/10 - 95/5 split???

Hey, maybe your best interests just might happen to be different than their best interests..Novel idea right!!!:thumb:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I've already condemned Trumps bullshit yet again but you ignore it and of course Mika has the same thoughts but have you listened to her express them....nothing but "Oh my God" "It's Horrible" "He is ruining the country".......actually she is less of a cunt than you.

i haven't seen you lay into trump much at all. only when things are very, very obvious and "minor" in the overall scheme of things. the big things, like Russia collusion, you laugh off and leave the hell alone or defend. i get it smails, you're too "cool" to be seen as in agreement with mc, snowrider, and myself. in reality, you're almost on the same page we are.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I would say the vast majority of people riding on the tug would consider themselves a redneck before an intellectual elitist.. id bet a 90/10 - 95/5 split???

Hey, maybe your best interests just might happen to be different than their best interests..Novel idea right!!!:thumb:

well if you asked them that question i would have to agree :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one other thing. I'm far from an intellectual elitist too. it's just that some of you are so dumb it seems that way. kinda like many of you think I'm a far lefty. you're so far right i seem that way

:lol:

:bc:

I reside in the middle, and I stand for freedom mostly, I have no issue with gays, they dont bother me a bit, but nor do I have an issue with a baker not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding..IMO people are free to do what they want as long as nobody is getting hurt. I have no problem with abortion, as long as it is not used as a form of birth control and done in a timely fashion. But because Suzie and Johnny broke up 5 weeks before the due date, suzie wants an abortion now is wrong. Open borders wrong in my book, work hard and come here legally.. The mexican border needs secured, plain and simple.. Thats where I reside, and I choose who i feel is best going to represent those things..

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I reside in the middle, and I stand for freedom mostly, I have no issue with gays, they dont bother me a bit, but nor do I have an issue with a baker not wanting to make a cake for a gay wedding..IMO people are free to do what they want as long as nobody is getting hurt. I have no problem with abortion, as long as it is not used as a form of birth control and done in a timely fashion. But because Suzie and Johnny broke up 5 weeks before the due date, suzie wants an abortion now is wrong. Open borders wrong in my book, work hard and come here legally.. The mexican border needs secured, plain and simple.. Thats where I reside, and I choose who i feel is best going to represent those things..

I think most would agree with you, including me.  But, it's always the extremists that get the media attention and then the media makes it an issue.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

How exactly did republicans kill his job?  

Because he is a union operator. When the WV finally got a republican senate, republican house and a republican governor the first order of business they conducted was to repeal prevailing wage rates. In most areas prevailing wages are tied to union rates for that area. This is a union killer. All public works projects will only have to pay minimum wage. Out of state non union contractors swoop in and kill all of the union jobs. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Because he is a union operator. When the WV finally got a republican senate, republican house and a republican governor the first order of business they conducted was to repeal prevailing wage rates. In most areas prevailing wages are tied to union rates for that area. This is a union killer. All public works projects will only have to pay minimum wage. Out of state non union contractors swoop in and kill all of the union jobs. 

Yep - it's happened in WI - and I just smile.  Have a friend who loves Scooter and R's and is losing a few jobs because the competitor doesn't give a fuck about quality.  In the long run the owners will lose out but in the short term they are saving a few thousand with shitty skilled labor and less than desirable product - now he's whining :lmao: Fuck him I say :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Were the wages for all these union jobs artificially inflated?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yep - it's happened in WI - and I just smile.  Have a friend who loves Scooter and R's and is losing a few jobs because the competitor doesn't give a fuck about quality.  In the long run the owners will lose out but in the short term they are saving a few thousand with shitty skilled labor and less than desirable product - now he's whining :lmao: Fuck him I say :bc: 

What union are you in?   Or are you not in a union and consider yourself part of the "shitty skilled labor"?

Just now, SnowRider said:

I used to do alot of work in Milwaukee. We werent really well liked up there because they hate Illinois contractors coming up and stealing their jobs. However we are union and always hired local union labor when we worked there. Last job i bid up there 2 years ago, the big union contractors up there are all bidding non-union. The repeal of prevailing wage will kill the unions in 1 to 2 years. Perfect example is Wisconsin. 

Just now, racer254 said:

What union are you in?   Or are you not in a union and consider yourself part of the "shitty skilled labor"?

Record year for me bro :bc: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You are not versed enough to have this discussion and i dont have the patience to bring you up to speed.