Check your account email address ×

Another one bites the dust

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Think about that!!!!  I happen to believe there is a big difference between public and private.  No matter how I explain it, you won't understand.

It's as simple as this.  Say you're a contractor.  I wouldn't give 2 shits about what you charge some private company to do work, not my money, so I don't care.  If they are willing to pay it, then they must thinks it's worth it. 

That changes when an elected official spends taxpayer money. 

so it's just public unions you have the problem with?

I agree some of the public union bennies and pensions need to be reeled in. but in all honesty, I don't see the general union pay as being that big a problem, or way out of touch. there are much bigger fish to fry. the truth of the matter is we need more of these union "bennies" on the private side, instead of getting shafted more and more, and here you are crying about it?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so it's just public unions you have the problem with?

I agree some of the public union bennies and pensions need to be reeled in. but in all honesty, I don't see the general union pay as being that big a problem, or way out of touch. there are much bigger fish to fry. the truth of the matter is we need more of these union "bennies" on the private side, instead of getting shafted more and more, and here you are crying about it?

1.  BIG ISSUE: You are led to believe that I am against the workers and their pay.  That is total bullshit, I happen to think that the problem starts at the top for both public and private unions. 

2.  I have more issue with public unions vs private because I can do something about private, I just wont spend my money that the particular private business.  I have less control about how the public tax money is spent or contracts are agreed upon.  If a private business spends frivolously, then they go under.  What are the consequences for public?   NOTHING. 

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why does someone like you who doesn't pay shit of any in taxes care so much about tax payer money?  :snack:  Besides - at the local level in regards to referendums and construction budgets - show me where there is excessive waste....I'll wait :snack:

he whines about one of his nickels going to help the union guy down the street, who turns around and invests that nickel directly into the local economy and takes care of his family, modestly.

across town there's a defense contractor, a health insurance business man, and a drug rep all taking dollar after dollar out of his pocket and he's ok with it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he whines about one of his nickels going to help the union guy down the street, who turns around and invests that nickel directly into the local economy and takes care of his family, modestly.

across town there's a defense contractor, a health insurance business man, and a drug rep all taking dollar after dollar out of his pocket and he's ok with it.

Reaching....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You just made my point.  Again, you are led to believe that people hate the union workers.  Totally bullshit, but that's called manipulation and you have fallen for it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

FYI, my father was a union rep.    The union put food on my table and I am a union worker supporter, because I believe what they stand for is good.   I just happen to think the people at the top have become misguided.

Misguided....have you not been paying attention to this discussion? Wages are going down and benefits disappearing....tell me how this is a good thing for the working man?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Misguided....have you not been paying attention to this discussion? Wages are going down and benefits disappearing....tell me how this is a good thing for the working man?

Another reason your R and Dump support makes no sense👍

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Its the opposition....clear your mind and you will see why it makes sense....mind you from the looks of it you dont have much to clear. :bc:

37 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hard work for low pay builds character !!!   Jesus H Christ , you haven't been reading much here have you :lol:  

:bc:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The liberals have peoole thinking they dont have to work....or work hard.

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU for once and realize that I supported a candidate that truly cared about the working class but you and your cunt bag party fucked him over...getting tired of repeating myself Corky so maybe write it down or go fuck off somewhere else...either works for me.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

What do you want me to say?  I think people at the top from both sides of the bargaining table are crooks that started padding their own pockets.   The worker is taking it in the shorts because of it.  It sucks, but how would you propose to get rid of the crooks?

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you want me to say?  I think people at the top from both sides of the bargaining table are crooks that started padding their own pockets.   The worker is taking it in the shorts because of it.  It sucks, but how would you propose to get rid of the crooks?

So wait a minute....both the business owners and union heads are crooks and padding their pockets.....how  in the sweet fuck does a business owner pad his pockets by agreeing to inflated wages for employees or are you saying that the two sides are conspiring with each other to fuck over the workers? How does this benefit union leaders?

Edited by Biggie Smails

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well i disagree with this.

32 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

STFU for once and realize that I supported a candidate that truly cared about the working class but you and your cunt bag party fucked him over...getting tired of repeating myself Corky so maybe write it down or go fuck off somewhere else...either works for me.

and your cunt bag party would have beaten him worse than trump did Hillary (with Russian help).

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well it puts more money in the rich peoples pockets and when their pockets are full the overflowing money will sprinkle onto the rest of us...

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So wait a minute....both the business owners and union heads are crooks and padding their pockets.....how  in the sweet fuck does a business owner pad his pockets by agreeing to inflated wages for employees or are you saying that the two sides are conspiring with each other to fuck over the workers? How does this benefit union leaders?

:snack:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and your cunt bag party would have beaten him worse than trump did Hillary (with Russian help).

I don't have a party and IMO Bernie would have beaten Trump.

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

In the case of public unions, I think they conspire to get the most money out of the taxpayer as possible.  This helps the workers, the union, and the company. 

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry Smails - I'll continue to point out your hypocrisy.  While it's noble you care about the workers it's shameful you turn on them st the ballot box.  😀

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

In the case of public unions, I think they conspire to get the most money out of the taxpayer as possible.  This helps the workers, the union, and the company. 

What company? The Police Department Company? Just what in the Fuck are you talking about? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no fucking way. the only people saying that are Hillary haters. even staunch repukes laugh that off.

So I should take yours and Mr. Wire to Wires opinion on this? Sorry your track record on elections is pretty shoddy.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

So I should take yours and Mr. Wire to Wires opinion on this? Sorry your track record on elections is pretty shoddy.

so I got one wrong, like you and 99.99% of the rest of the country. bfd.