Check your account email address ×

New 2018 Doo RS

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Slow your roll puffer, didn't you say you now only co-own a sled with your mom?

IMG_2018.GIF

Really he drives his mommy sled . guess that explains why he rides a doo then . well and the politics all come together why use your own money to take care of your self when you can mooch of some one else

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I laughed at first also but it grew on me.  That BCX  makes me tingle just a bit .   :bc:

You should try riding a great sled for a.change. :poke:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So , the Kid borrows moms new sled and keeps his money in the bank ???

Smartest MF'er on here if that's the case .

:bc:

Hes 27... :lol:

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I have no ownership of that sled at all man, but like I've said, I only get to ride a couple times a year. I'd rather borrow a nice new Renegade X than own a clunker.

yeah my wife sort of likes her renegade . they are a decent girls sled . but she has been busting my balls to get her another cat so skidoo guys stop hitting on her until she takes off her Hemet and realize they are not going to get to suck another a dick behind the trail shelter.

oh she bent up that tin foil pile of shit 15 renegade  with in the first yr and a ski had never left the trail . great stuff still nt sure how but I just chalk it up to more doo tinfoil .

I have always liked the look of the new doo as far as doo goes. reminded me of the old RV sleds with the nose .

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah my wife sort of likes her renegade . they are a decent girls sled . but she has been busting my balls to get her another cat so skidoo guys stop hitting on her until she takes off her Hemet and realize they are not going to get to suck another a dick behind the trail shelter.

oh she bent up that tin foil pile of shit 15 renegade  with in the first yr and a ski had never left the trail . great stuff still nt sure how but I just chalk it up to more doo tinfoil .

I have always liked the look of the new doo as far as doo goes. reminded me of the old RV sleds with the nose .

Ive bent more tunnels on cats then i have anything on a doo. :lol:

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Ive bent more tunnels on cats then i have anything on a doo. :lol:

so I guess you don't ride as hard as my wife who has not seen 80 in years and no longer subscribes to the rubbing is racing theory . good for you a man needs to know his limits no matter how low they are . fucking doo s bend up loading on a trailer or hitting ice chunks. I cant even remember all the nights I have spent  in my life replacing a alphabet of ski doo modules from very minor shit guys have done that any other sled just rolls past with out a hiccup.

NO one can argue with a straight face doo has a strong  chassis    

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, it's engine is special super fly!  Faster than the regular Poo 600 for sure.

Where are some of these people hatched?  It's important we find that nest.

You still have your nytro, right?

No, sold them both last year and rocked a 16 switchback 600 this season with a "tricky Ricky" (lol..@Woodtick) clutch kit..lol,.my son on the ZL550.. With the moist weather we are having this summer,..it is supposed to carry to winter..could be another 250+" winter..fingers crossed 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so I guess you don't ride as hard as my wife who has not seen 80 in years and no longer subscribes to the rubbing is racing theory . good for you a man needs to know his limits no matter how low they are . fucking doo s bend up loading on a trailer or hitting ice chunks. I cant even remember all the nights I have spent  in my life replacing a alphabet of ski doo modules from very minor shit guys have done that any other sled just rolls past with out a hiccup.

Hey!  They're good!  Just don't hit anything.  And if you do, a mallet, a broom handle and a pet bar will bed it right back into shape!  That's what I used anyway. :dunno:

Hey...5000 miles and beat the snot out of it.  Towed 2 Cats and 3 poos out of the brush.  

But there's not a chance in hell it'd survived my last crash like my Cat did.  ZERO CHANCE.  Totaled and I'm waiting for a ride home.  It is what it is.  

The racers are beefier.  That's my next.  Cat or Doo.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, sold them both last year and rocked a 16 switchback 600 this season with a "tricky Ricky" (lol..@Woodtick) clutch kit..lol,.my son on the ZL550.. With the moist weather we are having this summer,..it is supposed to carry to winter..could be another 250+" winter..fingers crossed 

Fuck me!!!!!!!!  Really?  No more Yammi guy?  Shit!

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Can I have your autograph? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey!  They're good!  Just don't hit anything.  And if you do, a mallet, a broom handle and a pet bar will bed it right back into shape!  That's what I used anyway. :dunno:

Hey...5000 miles and beat the snot out of it.  Towed 2 Cats and 3 poos out of the brush.  

But there's not a chance in hell it'd survived my last crash like my Cat did.  ZERO CHANCE.  Totaled and I'm waiting for a ride home.  It is what it is.  

The racers are beefier.  That's my next.  Cat or Doo.

I just do not get why doo cant just add a few thow thickness to there alloy . what would it add  7  to 12 lbs  and 50 bucks ? oh no sell it as the week pile of shit it is then charge up the ass for 25lbs of needed bracing just to load it on the trailer with a sharp set of carbides

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I just do not get why doo cant just add a few thow thickness to there alloy . what would it add  7  to 12 lbs  and 50 bucks ? oh no sell it as the week pile of shit it is then charge up the ass for 25lbs of needed bracing just to load it on the trailer with a sharp set of carbides

Add 7-12 pounds!  Are you nuts!!!!  That'd throw the whole gear ratio out of whack unless you dropped lug height.

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Could you make sense of it if you got it?

FUCK EZ!  I can always tell when you are starting to get worked up.

I use to spend the week lying on my garage floor fixing the nickel and dime shit that broke on my new cats week after week while my buddies with other brands laughed their asses off drinking beer watching me.... :lol:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

I use to spend the week lying on my garage floor fixing the nickel and dime shit that broke on my new cats week after week while my buddies with other brands laughed their asses off drinking beer watching me.... :lol:

yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh.....but why do I get the feeling your damage was probably due to your "fixes".

the doo has come a long way, I just stand by what I said thicken the fucking things up they do not need to be dainty .did you guys see the piles of shit at the spring sneak peek? the mountain sleds are so fucking flimsy the steering post is flexing all over and tweaking the hood with it just pulling it over on to 1 ski . the boards flex just standing on them and I an only 190  . deff will never survive a roll down even a bunny hill let alone a yard sail .

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck me!!!!!!!!  Really?  No more Yammi guy?  Shit!

Fucking miss that trail rocket, but the Poo is fun, enjoying the off trail capabilities of it..did things last year I wouldn't have ever done on the Yamaha, all off trail with buckets of smiles..600 isn't all that bad either..

Old and new whip..

Cant wait for winter 

FB_IMG_1501466254324.jpg

DSC_0499.JPG

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Fucking miss that trail rocket, but the Poo is fun, enjoying the off trail capabilities of it..did things last year I wouldn't have ever done on the Yamaha, all off trail with buckets of smiles..600 isn't all that bad either..

Old and new whip..

Cant wait for winter 

FB_IMG_1501466254324.jpg

DSC_0499.JPG

I love the all black stealth look.  Always have.  

Big diffy with the 4s vs. 2s.  Not sure why people like to argue it.  Both have their bennies but for overall "crack" and weight, 2s are the shit!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love the all black stealth look.  Always have.  

Big diffy with the 4s vs. 2s.  Not sure why people like to argue it.  Both have their bennies but for overall "crack" and weight, 2s are the shit!!

Yeah,  I don't get it either.. NOW..lol..I have always been a 4s guy, mostly due to my dealer, who picked up poo a couple years ago..I'm not brand loyal,..I'm deal and dealer loyal..I like the Poo..good sled..didn't need 5k in mods to make it turn..I like cats too..I stop by and see Krom every now and then when I'm in his area,..I'd could do a 137" Textron 800 in a few years,  new motor seems stout......

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the doo has come a long way, I just stand by what I said thicken the fucking things up they do not need to be dainty .did you guys see the piles of shit at the spring sneak peek? the mountain sleds are so fucking flimsy the steering post is flexing all over and tweaking the hood with it just pulling it over on to 1 ski . the boards flex just standing on them and I an only 190  . deff will never survive a roll down even a bunny hill let alone a yard sail .

Ya like the cats tunnels where any better...they use to bend just from the weight of ice that piled up. :lol: