Check your account email address ×

Sick, Sick Homo Fuckery on display

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Momo furiously pummeled his limp cock while drooling over that pic....but alas.....the elusive boner evaded him once more

Ha, just a glimpse into what that perv is scrolling when he is not trolling here...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Just a pathetic display by sodomites :guzzle: 

DF9R3mmUwAA-m8F?format=jpg&name=large

Oh I think the kids are learning a lot.  Some of them will hopefully find some solid mentoring outside of their homes.  Sadly, most will turn out to be liberal democrats and live a life of mediocrity while preaching "intellectual eliteness". :lol:

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  About time some testosterone returned to the oval office, instead of that mom jean wearing fake president we had for 8 years.

"Mom jean wearing..". Holy fuck!!!! :lol:

Havent you heard? Testosterone is a bad thing for men to have now. It's only to be given as a shot to women wanting to be one of any several different genders.  How does that work anyway?  Do they go to a tranny shop and pick from a catalog or what? :lmao:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama was a little bitch for sure ......his transgender cunt of a man wife pegged his ass daily

Actually, it's the one thing in which I show pity for Barry.  Could you imagine?  It's like the male preying mantis coming home every night and just wondering....is this the night?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Mom jean wearing..". Holy fuck!!!! :lol:

Havent you heard? Testosterone is a bad thing for men to have now. It's only to be given as a shot to women wanting to be one of any several different genders.  How does that work anyway?  Do they go to a tranny shop and pick from a catalog or what? :lmao:

Actually, it's the one thing in which I show pity for Barry.  Could you imagine?  It's like the male preying mantis coming home every night and just wondering....is this the night?

I can only imagine the heads falling off in libby circles over Scaramucci's off the record comments earlier this week.  If a little vulgarity is what it takes to reset how things are done in Washington, I'm all for it....particularly in the face of all the phoniness in that town.  no candy coating "he sucks his own cock". :lol:  "well, what did you really mean by that Mr. Scaramucci?" :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I can only imagine the heads falling off in libby circles over Scaramucci's off the record comments earlier this week.  If a little vulgarity is what it takes to reset how things are done in Washington, I'm all for it....particularly in the face of all the phoniness in that town.  no candy coating "he sucks his own cock". :lol:  "well, what did you really mean by that Mr. Scaramucci?" :lol: 

You loved bannon ....now you dont?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like the guy.  Kinda reminds me of.....me! :lol:

Also why I was limited in my "upward mobility" at times. :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You loved bannon ....now you dont?

IMO, Bannon was/is a good propaganda machine.  Probably one of the best.  But, it doesn't make that shit any less gross than the left's CNN/NBC propaganda bullshit.  Plus, I thought he was a pretty gross racist person as a whole.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Momo furiously pummeled his limp cock while drooling over that pic....but alas.....the elusive boner evaded him once more

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Ha, just a glimpse into what that perv is scrolling when he is not trolling here...

:gfight: Sick sick sodomites 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

LMAO!!! For a homo, you're kinda' funny!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

LMAO!!! For a homo, you're kinda' funny!!! 

TAKE IT TO PM AND DONT SHARE IT WITH THE BOARDS YOU OLD COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mooch is honestly hilarious. He's exactly the type of people I love from New York. Brash degenerates who would rather eat a 24oz steak while harassing the waitress, pound down an 8-ball of buggar sugar, and call everyone a cunt all night at the tittty club over the elitist fuck wads who would sit around eating gluten free vegan meals and talking about their favorite new Prius cum catcher. 

He probably makes a terrible choice for comm director but damn it's going to be hilarious to watch. 

• Like 4