Check your account email address ×

Sick, Sick Homo Fuckery on display

43 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Mooch is honestly hilarious. He's exactly the type of people I love from New York. Brash degenerates who would rather eat a 24oz steak while harassing the waitress, pound down an 8-ball of buggar sugar, and call everyone a cunt all night at the tittty club over the elitist fuck wads who would sit around eating gluten free vegan meals and talking about their favorite new Prius cum catcher. 

He probably makes a terrible choice for comm director but damn it's going to be hilarious to watch. 

Well, since you put it all that way...  O.o  :lol:

Bold:  I think it's time to fight fire with the proper extinguisher for a while.  The press has become a badgering, repugnant leftist buffoonery show.  Time to start setting these little girls down properly.  Although...that's not what we'll see in their reports. :lol: The changes to Mooch and the "Butch Queen" (belovedly named by the "tolerant" liberal left) should hopefully start handling things better.  The rights of free press and assembly have taken a turn to the bad side over the last eight.  REIGN THAT SHIT IN!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, since you put it all that way...  O.o  :lol:

Bold:  I think it's time to fight fire with the proper extinguisher for a while.  The press has become a badgering, repugnant leftist buffoonery show.  Time to start setting these little girls down properly.  Although...that's not what we'll see in their reports. :lol: The changes to Mooch and the "Butch Queen" (belovedly named by the "tolerant" liberal left) should hopefully start handling things better.  The rights of free press and assembly have taken a turn to the bad side over the last eight.  REIGN THAT SHIT IN!!!!!

Your bullshit with the press exemplifies your stupidity :snack: 

IMG_3290.JPG

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_3290.JPG

You are a fool.  And part of the repugnancy, slander and disorder that hides behind obscure notions of the Constitution.  Oh...and the internet.  Fucking coward.

Liberal noose.gif

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_3290.JPG

The free press has an obligation to be fair, unbiased and accurate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Mooch is honestly hilarious. He's exactly the type of people I love from New York. Brash degenerates who would rather eat a 24oz steak while harassing the waitress, pound down an 8-ball of buggar sugar, and call everyone a cunt all night at the tittty club over the elitist fuck wads who would sit around eating gluten free vegan meals and talking about their favorite new Prius cum catcher. 

He probably makes a terrible choice for comm director but damn it's going to be hilarious to watch. 

Yeah but he probably orders the steak well done and eats it with ketchup like his boss. :wtf:

41 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The free press has an obligation to be fair, unbiased and accurate.

Crazy talk!!

11 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Crazy talk!!

Many (all) of the liberals BELIEVE that their precious MSM's are doing a spectacular job!  Obama was GREAT!  Trump is Satan!  

Wonder why consumer confidence is souring right now...along with the market...and jobs.  Weird.  But.....RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Trump tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

, SnowRider said:

IMG_3290.JPG

Jefferson would bitch slap you like the cunt you are for using his words when you have no comprehension  what the fuck you are even reposting

In all honesty, I could give a rat's ass if some gay people wanna' wear leather and leashes or whatever. I'm much more afraid of a pack of blacks who's lookin' to " get Whitey, for slavery, 250 years ago ". That's who you should REALLY be worried about. 

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

TAKE IT TO PM AND DONT SHARE IT WITH THE BOARDS YOU OLD COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some PM pics for you. You wanna' see 'em, Stroker? 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

No thanks you old queer.

Listen to me, you faggot. I've got Momo's ass on the list to be kicked. Unless you want your's added to that list, I sugeest you STFU!!!!

11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

In all honesty, I could give a rat's ass if some gay people wanna' wear leather and leashes or whatever. I'm much more afraid of a pack of blacks who's lookin' to " get Whitey, for slavery, 250 years ago ". That's who you should REALLY be worried about. 

Well that's because you're one of the people on the leashes. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I could care less either.  Leave innocent kids out of that shit. No need to expose them to that. Fuck me

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Listen to me, you faggot. I've got Momo's ass on the list to be kicked. Unless you want your's added to that list, I sugeest you STFU!!!!

MEET ME BEHIND SANDYS SUB SHOP YOU OLD COCKSUCKING DEGENERATE!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That guy exists inside all NYC and northeast NJ natives, some of us just learn how to dial it down a bit on a day to day basis, but you get us worked up and it's sure to come out. 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Let me know when you and Momo are gonna throw hands, I'll show up and embarrass both of you at the same time.

35 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

oh boy every one hide tough guy alert. fucking keyboard MMA champion