Check your account email address ×

Wassermans IT guy arrested trying to flee

29 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It would be funny if this cat brings down people like WS and Hiltery before Russia brings down anyone from the Trump camp. 

If he had anything he would have had an accident long before the cops got to him :bc:

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If he had anything he would have had an accident long before the cops got to him :bc:

They could be setting up Wasserman-Shitz as the fall bitch.  :bc:

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He wasn't fleeing the police..... he was fleeing the Clintons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

He wasn't fleeing the police..... he was fleeing the Clintons

silly boy there tentacles do not stop  at US borders they have people helping there adversary's commenting suicide all over the world .  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

What was he charged with?

:homework:

They should start off with working with one ugly ass she bitch with a 80's perm and Clinton'esque facial features :puke: 

He was charged with bank fraud, more than likely a charge to keep him in the country while the investigation is going on.

I bet that guy is shitting his pants, waiting on someone to commit suicide for him..

Anyone else thinking this guy ends up dead within a month?? Aug 21st is his court date..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

He was charged with bank fraud, more than likely a charge to keep him in the country while the investigation is going on.

I bet that guy is shitting his pants, waiting on someone to commit suicide for him..

Anyone else thinking this guy ends up dead within a month?? Aug 21st is his court date..

Fuck...Just last night I told a buddy that guy will never see court. :lol: It'd be nice to get an AG that will go back after this crookery.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck...Just last night I told a buddy that guy will never see court. :lol: It'd be nice to get an AG that will go back after this crookery.

I saw he was arrested and first thing through my mind was....................................:lol:

I think we need a poll for this

47937066.jpg

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

It would be funny if this cat brings down people like WS and Hiltery before Russia brings down anyone from the Trump camp. 

It amazing what they can get away with.  And their supporters still blindly stand by their side.  There is no way in this day and age that we should put up with corruption from anyone in politics.

Edited by racer254

We have stories like this one that stinks of corruption in Washington, and then the liberal media write stories about the bad parts of Trumps speech to the boy scouts.  Here is #2

2. Trump calls our nation’s capital a “cesspool.”
“You know, I go to Washington and I see all these politicians, and I see the swamp. And it’s not a good place. In fact, today, I said we ought to change it from the word swamp to the word cesspool, or perhaps, to the word sewer. But it’s not good. Not good.”

Can the DNC supporters get any more out of touch with reality?

Edited by racer254

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It amazing what they can get away with.  And their supporters still blindly stand by their side.  There is no way in this day and age that we should put up with corruption from anyone in politics.

What's he "getting away with?"  He was just arrested...

:lmao: