Check your account email address ×

Wassermans IT guy arrested trying to flee

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's he "getting away with?"  He was just arrested...

:lmao:

No one will know, he smashed the hard drives and guys like you keep saying the same thing like "what's he getting away with?"

It's typical. 

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No one will know, he smashed the hard drives and guys like you keep saying the same thing like "what's he getting away with?"

It's typical. 

What's typical is Republicans taking nothing stories and turning them into massive conspiracy theories that will supposedly take down the Democratic Party.  It's laughable.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What's typical is Republicans taking nothing stories and turning them into massive conspiracy theories that will supposedly take down the Democratic Party.  It's laughable.

It's sad, because Democrats have a corrupt party and worry about Republicans, when instead they should be cleaning up their own party first.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's sad, because Democrats have a corrupt party and worry about Republicans, when instead they should be cleaning up their own party first.

Not really.  The Democrats went 8 years under Obama with only phony Republican scandals.

Trump is 6 months in, has the lowest approval rating of modern times, and is dealing with 5+ investigations into him and his campaign.  He doesn't know shit about foreign or domestic policy, has got no major legislative accomplishments, has spent 1/4 of his term golfing, has embarrassed America around the world etc etc 

Who presents a greater danger to Americans in general at this point?  Even Republicans are bailing on Trump.  Christ, they're in control of 2 of the investigations into him.

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Not really.  The Democrats went 8 years under Obama with only phony Republican scandals.

Trump is 6 months in, has the lowest approval rating of modern times, and is dealing with 5+ investigations into him and his campaign.  He doesn't know shit about foreign or domestic policy, has got no major legislative accomplishments, has spent 1/4 of his term golfing, has embarrassed America around the world etc etc 

Who presents a greater danger to Americans in general at this point?  Even Republicans are bailing on Trump.  Christ, they're in control of 2 of the investigations into him.

No sorry unlike the democrats the republicans actually allow for special prosecutors. Obama's DOJ fought every investigation and didn't appoint one special prosecutor 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No sorry unlike the democrats the republicans actually allow for special prosecutors. Obama's DOJ fought every investigation and didn't appoint one special prosecutor 

Investigations into what?  Republican conspiracy nonsense?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Investigations into what?  Republican conspiracy nonsense?

You're a fucking retard. You can't claim every investigation into Republicans is legit and that every investigation into democrats is a Conspiracy

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a fucking retard. You can't claim every investigation into Republicans is legit and that every investigation into democrats is a Conspiracy

You think the earth is flat 

37 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The corruption in the DNC.  How many foreign nationals are working for the DNC?  Do you know?  I don't, but rather than worry about that, you should worry about russian collusion with republicans.  Pathetic.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

The corruption in the DNC.  How many foreign nationals are working for the DNC?  Do you know?  I don't, but rather than worry about that, you should worry about russian collusion with republicans.  Pathetic.

Hahahaha 

How many Russian spies are working for the RNC?  Do you know?  I don't, but rather than worry about that, you're worrying about a DNC IT guy that overcharged for computers and has been charged with bank fraud.

i bet you still think Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim without a proper birth certificate.

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

When have you ever made a "good post?"

Every Time you bring up flat earth as a deflection. You clearly can't debate what I said so you resort to flat earth jokes.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahaha 

How many Russian spies are working for the RNC?  Do you know?  I don't, but rather than worry about that, you're worrying about a DNC IT guy that overcharged for computers and has been charged with bank fraud.

i bet you still think Obama is a Kenyan born Muslim without a proper birth certificate.

Sweet Jesus.  I will call out the corruption in the RNC just as much as the DNC.  The only thing I want is corruption in politics to be prosecuted.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahaha 

Obama's Birth certificate was originally questioned by Hillary

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Every Time you bring up flat earth as a deflection. You clearly can't debate what I said so you resort to flat earth jokes.

There's no debating someone that isn't capable of accepting basic facts.  That someone is you in case you need to be told.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sweet Jesus.  I will call out the corruption in the RNC just as much as the DNC.  The only thing I want is corruption in politics to be prosecuted.

You will?  When will you start?

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obama's Birth certificate was originally questioned by Hillary

Ummm no.  Again, can't accept basic facts.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The Russians are hacking our elections and the President is a Commie......oh look over there Hillary's e-mail IT guy ran off.

The DNC stole the nomination for Hillary I claimed I was a Bernie Supporter...... Oh look over there Russia is to blame.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

There's no debating someone that isn't capable of accepting basic facts.  That someone is you in case you need to be told.

You will?  When will you start?

Ummm no.  Again, can't accept basic facts.

You wouldn't know a basic fact if it bit you on the ass. Everything you post is politically motivated.